Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Salvage - Joke rewards Rot C.

Els236

Bit of a rant, but this is ridiculous.

I really don't mind getting to Rotation C and getting duplicate Nidus parts, or Relics, but what on earth is up with the drop table on this mission?

Rotation A: Relic

Rotation A2: Relic

Rotation B: Relic

Rotation C; 50 Endo!? / Vitality !? / Magazine Warp!? / Vital Sense (Ok, there is a bit of logic to this one, but come on!)

10-20 minutes spent, just to get a reward that I already got 30 of (or 300 of in the case of Endo), just by killing the enemies! Rotation C should have the best rewards out of A/B/C, but in my opinion, it has the worst. 

Also, this is not some level 1-2 mission on Mercury or Earth, this is a level 34+ mission on Eris (not end-game, but not exactly new player level either).

If it was:

Rot. A: Rubbish Common Mod / relic / trickle of endo

Rot. A2: Rubbish Common Mod / Small measly amount of Endo / relic

Rot. B: Uncommon Mod / more Endo / rare mod / relic

Rot C - Nidus Parts / Large sum of endo / rare mod / relic

It would be a hell of a lot less disappointing and frustrating to play this mission type and might entice people to play it more, not just for the sake of grinding out Nidus. At the moment, it literally serves to do just that and give you a load of absolute junk along the way while you pray to RNGeesus in the hopes of getting each part of Nidus before you lose your mind running this mission 50 times, just to end(o) up with 15 chassis, 5 systems and no neuroptics (my case right now). 

I actually do enjoy this mission as it's different, but these rewards are such a joke.