Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terrible performance with Fortuna. Nearly unplayable.

Kingsmount

It performs so poorly that it's severely demotivating to want to have anything at all to do with Fortuna,  and the Valis.   

I have no problems anywhere else in the game.   Plains only slightly had issues,  but it actually seems to run better since the remaster that I don't even notice any issues at all anymore.  Before it was just an uncommon hiccup here and there so not bad at all either.

Fortuna/Valis on the other hand...   It's a painful experience right there on the line where you can't rule it out completely and you keep trying every now and then.    There's also an issue where entering caves and then leaving (at any time after entering) completely whitewashes everything for what feels like minutes.

Also,  the Training Bonds just to get the first rank with Solaris felt brutal,  and there was no indication you could buy the bonds from Ticker.  It put me off trying to mess with Solaris at all for weeks.  Some indication that you should go to Ticker would do wonders.  I wonder how many others were put off by the same problem,  or how many others avoid the Valis because of the performance. 

Edited by Kingsmount
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

If you have any GPU below GTX 1050/RX 560 tier, 4GB of RAM or below, weak CPU (Pentium, Celeron, old core I3s) it will struggle (if you are playing at 1920x1080 resolution).

That sounds more like a problem with the game's design / optimization,  if you aren't trying to run on ultra/high settings.

11 hours ago, Kingsmount said:

That sounds more like a problem with the game's design / optimization,  if you aren't trying to run on ultra/high settings.

Orb Vallis is a huge map (around 1.5x times larger then the plains of eidolon), It’s understandable that low end systems will struggle due to how demanding it is. If you really on a very tiny budget get an RX 560 for $100.

but, you need to show your PC Specifications or we can can’t help you finding a good setting.