Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghoul Event Is Abysmal (Switch)

The amount of crashing this game experiences during these events should honestly be embarrassing to DE.  Both this and the buried debts events were so full of crashing and disconnects, that we pretty much expect this to happen now.  I don't know who's in charge of this thing, but you honestly should be ashamed of how bad it is.

Edited by (NSW)Nintendork3D

As we keep getting told constantly... the game is in beta still...

In all honesty, as much as many of us hate on the term beta for the main game on pc and arguably xbox/playstation, the term is kind of fitting for the switch.

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

As we keep getting told constantly... the game is in beta still...

In all honesty, as much as many of us hate on the term beta for the main game on pc and arguably xbox/playstation, the term is kind of fitting for the switch.

Yeeeeeeeeah I'm not accepting that.  We can spend money in the game, it's gone gold, it's not in beta.  Other people may accept that, I won't.  I want a real response.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Nintendork3D said:

I want a real response.

This is the official warframe forum... you might have noticed DE doesn't actually respond here...try twitter or reddit, they seem to reply there.

Edited by LSG501

6 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

This is the official warframe forum... you might have noticed DE doesn't actually respond here...try twitter or reddit, they seem to reply there.

Yeah, funny as their help desk keeps saying "make a forum post."  Getting really annoyed they're shrugging off issues.