Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saturn 6 Syandana... Too Small?

Venatorio

So I just unlocked the Saturn 6 Syandana, and my initial thoughts.... It feels too tiny?

I’ve never seen the Wolf of Saturn yet, so I don’t know how it looks on him, but I dunno how I feel about this adorable backpack being worn by the Champion of the Saturn 6 Max-Pen.

What are y’all’s thoughts? Too small? Goldilocks?

wait. Nope. Nevermind. Just got a wonderful idea. Brb gonna go make a Dora the explorer x warframe meme. I’ll post pics tonight after work.

Edit: Let's Go, Diego!

Warframe0010_2.jpg
Got a fresh set of clothes! Good to go, Diego!

Warframe0011_2.jpg

Can't forget Backpack!

Warframe0012.jpg

Stopped and asked a man for directions, but I don't think he speaks English, or Spanish! Oh No!

Warframe0014.jpg

Tried to ask another person, but I forgot to turn off my flashlight. Oops! I think it's too bright for him...

Warframe0022.jpg

Wow! Look at all this machinery! I wonder what it does?!

Warframe0024.jpg

Apparently, it's all part of something called the Water Cycle, providing people with clean water to drink. That's amazing!

Warframe0025.jpg

The cycle involves plants...

Warframe0026.jpg

Minerals...

Warframe0030.jpg

And even waterfalls! Wow! I learned so much today! Glad I brought Backpack along!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All jokes aside. This thing's friggin tiny. Please DE. P L E A S E. Make it bigger. Or color the Wolf of Saturn 6's backpack appropriately. (Though I prefer the former, as I've never seen the Wolf, and never will at this rate)

Edited by Venatorio
  • Like 1

No...it's perfect.  

For those of us that like smaller sydanas, we don't get too many options...and when you put it together with the armor...it's very balanced on "regular" sized frames.  The entire set looks a bit small on a Rhino and probably will look out of place on Chroma or Hildryn.

I'll post pics later.

1 hour ago, (PS4)BattleCry1791 said:

No...it's perfect.  

For those of us that like smaller sydanas, we don't get too many options...and when you put it together with the armor...it's very balanced on "regular" sized frames.  The entire set looks a bit small on a Rhino and probably will look out of place on Chroma or Hildryn.

I'll post pics later.

It actually works on Hildryn, but it could still be bigger.