Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

losing will to play due to errors in missions

8_Atl

this is really sad cause the game has very good things, but i have a LOT of problems during missions, and most of the time i just get kicked without any "prize"

last one, in weekly ayatan hunt, simply the button doesnt wants to work, so mission failed... what a crap

Well, unfortunately pc does tend to suffer most from bugs, and DE likes having thousands and thousands of beta testers. I'm not saying it's an entirely bad thing, just a statement about how things work in the game since pretty much always and for the time being.

I'd suggest posting the bugs you found on feedback/bug sections of the forum and hope they'll tend to it as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Honestly, if you're being kicked as often as you imply are you sure your connection isn't the issue...

While I do get the odd issue and still get stuck with toasters as hosts from time to time (annoying) the game connection stability isn't that bad for me personally.

54 minutes ago, 7quiahuitl said:

this is really sad cause the game has very good things, but i have a LOT of problems during missions, and most of the time i just get kicked without any "prize"

last one, in weekly ayatan hunt, simply the button doesnt wants to work, so mission failed... what a crap

Time to restart the modem and router. Also if you have a lot of devices on the network and can set a static IP in the upper range it will avoid devices trying to fight over IPs.