Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Next Prime Warframes Until This Day

AlexAxelAelx

Question

- Atlas | Wukong | Ivara | Titania | Nezha | Inaros | Octavia | Gara | Nidus | Harrow | Khora | Garuda | Revenant | Baruuk | Hildryn | [next female]

How do i know that this is the correct order , well they release 2 males and then 2 females based on the launch date.

If Excalibur Umbra Prime Will Ever Be Released Then The Order Will Be Like This : 

- Atlas | Wukong | Ivara | Titania | Nezha | Inaros | Octavia | Gara | Nidus | Harrow | Khora | Garuda | Excalibur Umbra | Revenant | Hildryn | Next female released then | Baruuk |

If you didn't know China Already Have Excalibur Umbra Prime, so there might be a chance on getting it [And a new ''founder'' Thing too because that's how you get it in China]

Link To Excalibur Umbra Prime If You Don't Believe https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Excalibur/Umbra_Prime

10 hours ago, Juntzing said:

I mean the chinese Umbra Prime actually has 50 armour *less* than our Umbra... he's really more like an Excalibur Deluxe rather than an actual Prime...

How relevant is this info? Chinese Umbra had 50 energy more than Excal Prime (other stats were equal). With The Sacrifice global update Excal Prime was buffed to match global Umbra's stats.

I'm pretty sure Chinese Umbra was updated as well when they got the quest and now, as far as I know, it's the same warframe that we have with the only difference in the name. He also became commonly available, founder pack offer was finally closed and Chinese founders received Excal Umbra Beast helmet as a compensation.

Edited by Ksaero

My point being that the Chinese founders Warframe is somewhat irrelevant, though he technically is a separate warframe he exists in the nebulous space of being mostly cosmetic, since his statistical difference from other Excalibur variants makes him sort of better than default Excalibur but not quite as good as our Umbra or the true Founders' Prime.