Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Recovery Missions!

Gawizard

I have a question before i present my idea for making recovery missions useful. 

How many hours did you play before realizing theres a recovery mission mode?

Is your answer somewhere past 300? 500? 1000 hours? I didnt realize they were there until id already clear the star chart.

A great way to bring back Recovery missions would be to not make it tied to dying to the zanuka (4-6 times if i may add) but to dying and losing all revives in a mission

Lets say youve just completed the objectives and youre on your last revive. Suddenly The Wolf comes in and kicks your teeth in. Instead of going back to your orbiter losing everything, you can go into the recovery mission state. where you go get your weapons / abilities and the loot youve just secured back aswell. What can happen is that every time you pick up an item, the level becomes higher and higher until youve retrieved everything you had before failing. If this was to be added, there would be a recovery mission for grineer (havent died to the the G3 as yet so i dont know if it exists) the infested and possibly the void. Open worlds wouldnt have these missions obvious reasons (much more room to fight or flight). 

Again, any opinions are welcomed in the replies.

There's nothing to bring back.

2 minutes ago, Gawizard said:

you can go into the recovery mission state. where you go get your weapons / abilities and the loot youve just secured back aswell.

Hard no on the loot. You failed that mission. Your loot is gone. Why should you get a second chance at it?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, peterc3 said:

There's nothing to bring back.

Hard no on the loot. You failed that mission. Your loot is gone. Why should you get a second chance at it?

Its just a suggestion i can give, things that are subject to change by me or you guys. My main point is to make them more prevalent in game play.