Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about Vigilante Set mods

BLI7Z

Question

So, Vigilante mods can be equipped on sentinel's weapons. Does the crit enhance chance affect the sentinels weapon in which I equip it? Or does it affect the Warframe's primary weapon? Maybe the answer is obvious, but it isn't for me. Thank you in advance. 

7 answers to this question

Well, Hunter mod set enhances the companion with it's bonus... and the Vigilante set says "chance to enhance Critical Hits from Primary Weapons" So I thought it might affect both, the primary equipped by the sentinel and the Warframe's primary. Or something like that. 

And also I can stack the Vigilante mods I put in the sentinel's weapon, with the ones I put on my primary. The bonus rises. If I have at least one in the Warframe's primary, I'm pretty sure it would work. But I would like to know if it works being only equipped on the sentinels weapon. Or if it is unintentional to be able to equip them on the sentinel, or that they stack with the Warframe's Primary weapon. 

Found this post while googling the exact same question so I took it as my cue to test it out. I put 3 Vigilante mods on my sentinel weapon, made sure there were zero Vigilante mods on any other part of my loadout, grabbed an amprex with 80% crit chance and started spraying away at a single enemy in the simulacrum. Plenty of orange crits so as of now, this definitely works.

I'm not sure how this hasn't led to the "stat stick" Sentinel weapons but I only started equipping sentinel weapons yesterday to proc certain arcanes and I'm MR 24. There are no other set bonus mods that apply to primary weapons, and maybe most people viewed sentinel weapons as a useless addition which sapped shared affinity from the weapon/lens that matters.

• Like 1

hace 4 horas, Cyriously111 dijo:

Found this post while googling the exact same question so I took it as my cue to test it out. I put 3 Vigilante mods on my sentinel weapon, made sure there were zero Vigilante mods on any other part of my loadout, grabbed an amprex with 80% crit chance and started spraying away at a single enemy in the simulacrum. Plenty of orange crits so as of now, this definitely works.

I'm not sure how this hasn't led to the "stat stick" Sentinel weapons but I only started equipping sentinel weapons yesterday to proc certain arcanes and I'm MR 24. There are no other set bonus mods that apply to primary weapons, and maybe most people viewed sentinel weapons as a useless addition which sapped shared affinity from the weapon/lens that matters.

I've always used my Carrier Prime just to open crates, vacuum, guardian and animal instinct, with no precepts to attack enemies. So I always used Sweeper Prime with it, with only mods with fire rate, multishot, more spread, etc (to break crates faster and more with a single shot). After tinkering a bit with those sentinel weapon mods, I found that Vigilante mods might work giving the sentinel some more utility. For what you are saying, I guess it works, and I think I might be getting more red crits with this loadout with my Vectis Prime. Lets see if we have some more input about this.