Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg! Dual Ichor Is The Bomb!

RedPharaoh0817

25% chance to crit with 300% multiplier is spectacular!

Nearly the same as zoren copter with insane amounts of resources needed

with it having poison damage which means armor ignore?!

Huh? Din't see that coming, still not worth those insane mutagens and formas

Moved to the proper section.

TS, I'm assuming you've already built it and used it yes? Care to share some of the other stats with us? Like base damage, attack speed, etc.

Also, does it have a stackable poison DoT that scales with mods like the Acrid?

TS, I'm assuming you've already built it and used it yes? Care to share some of the other stats with us? Like base damage, attack speed, etc.

sorry i thought i was in general discussions...

and nope! just based it all on the wiki page that just got updated! ^^

8we2UES.jpg

THINGS ABOUT THE ICHOR:

1. It has an D polarity. Rev up that North Wind.

2. It has an INFINITELY HELD CHARGE ATTACK. This means you can hold it as long as you want, run around with it, slide with it, etc. It only releases the charge when you let go.

3. It has a COSMETIC DOT effect for its primary. That means when you hit S#&$ with it, it will turn them green. But they will only look green because there's no damage number showing up for poison. Most likely broken.

4. It can be colored very well. This isn't like Hek's godawful coloring where if you want pure red, it's red-black or purple it's purple-black. If you dye it a certain color it will have that color to the fullest (think supra).

5. SLOW. Don't make these.

1379403598497.gif

attack animations

1379403318412.gif

infinity held charge.

Numbers are everything.

35 base damage means 77 with max Pressure Point.

Add to that 69.3 Armor Piercing from Sundering Strike and 46.2 from Rending Strike.

The 1.2 base attack speed become 1.92 with Fury.

And the crit chance goes to 40% with True Steel and the crit multiplier to 570% with Organ Shatter.

A little over 840 dps on mono-target with normal attacks, bonus damage from armor piercing not taken into account because it depends of the enemy.

Oh. Well based off of the info I saw in another thread, it's unlikely anyone has built this so soon because of the 10 mutagen mass requirement.

I was hoping someone had actually built and tested this in-game so we can get a discussion going, not just assume things based on the wiki (which is prone to trolling and misinformation).

did you even saw the Gif up there?

Numbers are everything.

Add to that 69.3 Armor Piercing from Sundering Strike and 46.2 from Rending Strike.

And the crit chance goes to 40% with True Steel and the crit multiplier to 570% with Organ Shatter.

A little over 840 dps on mono-target with normal attacks, bonus damage from armor piercing not taken into account because it depends of the enemy.

Numbers are everything.

not to mention the new berserk mod that i think was made for this baby... really hope it has DoT though so it would be worth farming...

10 mutagen masses?

i got 29

Bro get  on my level.....

dont even have clan LOL....time to sk my way into  a clan

how do you have Mutagen mass and not a clan?

I think you have 28 Mutagen semple... 10 Mutagen mass=100 mutagen semples.