Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please delete

Els236

1 minute ago, Els236 said:

I had over 1500 kills and about 60% of the team's total damage dealt (using Miasma of course) and I barely got 250k total affinity

Have you accounted for the fact that ability kills only grant affinity to your frame? Your weapons would have received shared affinity from the remaining 40% damage that your squad did.

il y a 1 minute, krc473 a dit :

Have you accounted for the fact that ability kills only grant affinity to your frame? Your weapons would have received shared affinity from the remaining 40% damage that your squad did.

My other team members did A LOT of kills too, as they were using max rank Ignis Wraiths and Opticor Vandals.

Every other time I've done S.O. spamming Miasma, as said above, all my weapons have been maxed out after 8 zones. 

This time, after 10 zones, they were not maxed.

So, either something weird is going on with Affinity/Boosters, or maybe my team wasn't able to do much because of Miasma spam. I do know they did a fair amount of kills though...

Oh well. 

1 minute ago, Els236 said:

Every other time I've done S.O. spamming Miasma, as said above, all my weapons have been maxed out after 8 zones. 

The only example you provided was with a Rank 0 frame. So you wont have been able to do that.

Their affinity is still split across all of your gear. It is quite possible that your ability spam is what caused this issue. If you have the large majority of kills (no evidence provided) you would expect to not get much affinity on your weapons regardless. I have done this as you describe (not on SO) and taken most of the kills - I got 2 - 3 levels on my weapons with a booster.

il y a 14 minutes, krc473 a dit :

The only example you provided was with a Rank 0 frame. So you wont have been able to do that.

Their affinity is still split across all of your gear. It is quite possible that your ability spam is what caused this issue. If you have the large majority of kills (no evidence provided) you would expect to not get much affinity on your weapons regardless. I have done this as you describe (not on SO) and taken most of the kills - I got 2 - 3 levels on my weapons with a booster.

Oh right, fair enough, sounds like it was just that then.

thanks for the input