Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SWITCH] (and probably the rest of consoles): Allow us to change chat servers independently from the language of the game.

(NSW)Belaptir

Basically that. The non english speaking chat servers of the game on switch are literally empty (italian one had this morning around 10 people connected, none of them talking). If I want to enter a game server that speaks a different language than english (spanish, italian, french...) I have to set my console in that language, restart it and then re log in the game, changing my whole game to that language.

Yes, the obvious solution is setting the whole console in english to play the game being able to connect to the english speaking servers (of which only the american one is somehow alive, btw). And if I do that, I can't connect to server like the non english speaking if I don't change back my console language. And works the same on the other way; if I set my console to Italian I won't be able to see the english chats, I'll be stuck with the italian chat server. Sometimes I like to hop to the spanish and italian chats to find new players to recruit for my clan, but every time I have to do that, it's a long process. Why can't we just change chat servers to any language we want without changing the whole game (and console) language?

Edited by (NSW)Belaptir

It's the same thing on PC (we only have to download the localization, but still).
I've already asked if we can have italian Region chat and english (Europe) Recruit & Trade chats, but that seems impossible atm.

Edited by Azzu-nyan