Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE you need to rework your trade ban system!

-Bramos-

-Dont remove very Important posts without saying why!  

Dear DE, on April 7 we played 4 hours Mot survival, where a fissure was active. After that, 2 of us got a 2 week trade ban.

I opened a support ticket, where I explained that we did nothing wrong and kindly asked to unban- and tell us why we got banned and what we did wrong.
But the support just said, that the mission we did was "flagged for having abnormal results" and 
because of that, we got the 2 week trade ban. 

I am very dissapointed about this situation, so I post this in the forum and try to change things.

What is for you a "abnormal result"?
How can it be, that when the complete mission  "had abnormal results" only 2 Players (from 4) got banned? 
This makes no sense and that is proof that your bot doesn't work correctly.

We played the game without hacking tools, bugs, exploits, glitches, macros etc.
We got banned although we are innocent.
Team composition:
-Banshee (Host): spammed her 2 for damage multiplier (NOT trade banned!, stayed few seconds longer in mission because of the new extraction function)
-Volt: protects us with his shields (NOT trade banned!)

-Mag: casts her bubble to kill enemies (trade banned!)
-Nekros (myself): keeps 3 always active (trade banned!)

We all used a zenistar.

As you can see, we only used valid methodes. There was nothing wrong with the team composition or this mission, and a ban is not justified in this situation.

It's not possible, that you ban players:
- trusting a machine and don't care if the affected players are innocent or not. 
- without telling us correctly and in detail what we did wrong

You just said that the mission is "flagged for having abnormal results",
but you didn't tell us what "abnormal results" you are talking about.

1. To avoid such things in the future you should tell us what the "abnormal results" are.
If all players knew these things, no one would be banned innocent and you safe us from much frustration.

2. I would prefer if you write WHY someone is banned. We had no clue what we did wrong, until we wrote a ticket to your support.
The easiest way would be to send a message to the inbox, where we get informed about the things we did wrong.

3. I ask you in the name of all players: Please rework the current ban system!

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 1

Chances are the trade ban will not last for the full two weeks. 

When abnormal results from a mission are flagged (i.e. earning too many rewards too quickly), an automatic trade suspension is enacted on said accounts in the event that said accounts may be using tools to circumvent in game restrictions (i.e. cheats, hacks, memory editors to increase rewards, etc). The trade ban is placed to prevent users from trading away or selling any potentially ill-gotten gains for platinum in the event that said items were in fact obtained illicitly. 

During this time, a customer support representative from DE will review the flagged account(s) even without the submission of a support ticket, and if they find that nothing is actually wrong, they will then remove any trading restrictions from said account(s). If after review it is determined that exploits, hacks, etc were used, then the punishment may be increased, potentially up to an account ban for EULA violations.

• Like 1