Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mission Type: World War "W"

Chappie

I have been having fun playing World War Z.  The one thing I really appreciate about it how good the hordes are.   Even though the game is a "buggy mess of all you know what" it makes me want to play.   I do think warframe can do something like this as a fun event.

1a.  Use specific room in title sets that would allow mobs to "stream in".

1b.  Mobs are melee only

1c.  There must be lots of mobs.  While ESO can get "dense", I would like double or triple.  I think using melee only mobs might help in terms of AI/weapon processing.

2.  Weapons/Frames/Mods are determined by DE in advance (e.g. 4 frames and 12 weapons are preselected/moded but randomly assigned).

3.  Gear wheel = No

4.  New event/update occurs "monthly".    This would require some curation by DE but it could also be indirectly "crowd sourced" as a competition to the community.  Maybe give a prime access to the winner?

5.  Rewards are given once but three tiers exists (10 min, 20 min, 30 min).  Maybe a forma, slot, and sigil respectively.

6.  At the end of the 3rd tier, it should be hard as hell (with DE being able to pre-tune the weapons, this should be viable)

7.  Your successes are recorded in your profile as a simple stat (like eidolons)

Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

I haven't played World War Z, but think this could be interesting...

... only not in this game. Judging from past experience, a lot of people here are allergic to things that mess with their progress in the game.

So I'm unsure if that kind of gameplay would be compelling enough for it to have traction.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

@Kontrollo as an extension of Sanctuary Onslaught this could possibly work. It seems simple enough anyway.

But the reward tiers might be were this falls off the rails. 10 min for a reward is too long for the majority of people, if the Arbitration Revisited thread is any indication to go by.

I mean, I'm not against it, I'm pretty sure I would play it.

Was just trying to put things in perspective.