The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reverence pack for Discord Nitro... Not free?

WhiteThunder94

Question

14 answers to this question

Well i'm pretty dissapointed, this promotion is pretty unclear and pretty misunderstood as a thing.

So this pack, "The Reverence" is no longer "free" as Nitro Game user content. So if you aim to made a Discord Nitro Game subscription to get the packs free, remember that, you will not able to get the Reverence free, but only the Ash Nitro Pack.

honestly I wasn't interested in Ash's pack, but only (non tradeable) 400 platinum in the The Reverence pack.

For over 30 bucks(22,49€ + 10 $ Nitro sub), is not a good deal.

Please DE next time be more clear about these offers without tweets that can be confusing the user.

screen7.jpg

1 minute ago, WhiteThunder94 said:

I think I have it (9.99$ moth sub), how can I verify it? 

In the settings on Discord Nitro, scroll down to the regular Nitro prices and check if the buttons are grey for you and if it says something like "You have to cancel first...", etc. when you hold the mouse on it which would basically tell if you got Game Nitro or not.

9 minutes ago, --Q--Animan8000 said:

In the settings on Discord Nitro, scroll down to the regular Nitro prices and check if the buttons are grey for you and if it says something like "You have to cancel first...", etc. when you hold the mouse on it which would basically tell if you got Game Nitro or not.

Well yes, i have the Nitro Game sub, the lower sub is 4,99$

Edit: so I proceed to make the payment but I will not be charged?

screen3.png

screen4.png

Edited by WhiteThunder94

6 minutes ago, WhiteThunder94 said:

lmao indeed. 

I have sent a report to the DE support center, hope get a better reply than "lmao"

When I have more info about that I will update this topic in order to help if someone get the same problem.

I really am sorry for you.I read the twitter and it appears people found out that u had to reinstall the game to get it for free.Also,for people that didn't claim it yet,I also found this.For some it worked without reinstalling,but u might be one of the people who should have

Edited by iLLusionMast3r

Sorry for the confusion.

The Ash Nitro Bundle is intended to be a replacement for the Reverence Pack as a Discord Nitro Perk. The Ash Nitro Bundle is now free instead. You're right, this should have been clearer. Our team will be going back through our announcement posts to make sure it's clear and will be more direct in future posts.

• Like 4

Oh, so I'm not crazy for having fallen for this, too? I also purchased on 22 APR and tried to get Discord to take back the purchase of Reverence Pack, but they refused. DE support says their hands were tied, also. PSA: issuing a chargeback will lead to Discord holding your account hostage.