Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JacketUnHoly

12 hours ago, Lluminate said:

Brozime recently released a video in which he discusses the burnout he had as a result of farming Ephemera. Not 100% contained to Arbitrations, but he does point out that the farm for bleeding body (shop) and the farm for seeding step (rot drop) are vastly different experiences.

I fully agree with him, that's something I always disliked by how Rift sigil drops from tactical alert bosses at under 2% chance. It doesn't feel like an accomplishment it just feel like "it's finally over" because I got lucky finally.

They just announced some upcoming changes to Arbitrations coming next update, which definitely aren't sufficient for Arbitrations to stay afloat.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1091584-estimated-release-the-jovian-concord/

6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Minor Arbitration Drop Chance changes: We've bumped the Ephemera and Aura Forma Chance in Arbitrations. ESO table review is next on our list to do but may not make this Update. We do not have major changes to Arbitration pacing right now, but we are still working on plans.

If we moved everything except Endo rewards to the store, I think keeping the reward rotations for Endo the same and making Vitus essence drop every normal rotation would be nice. Possibly even having the amount of vitus essence increase to 2 per normal rotation after 4 reward rotations?

I'm going to have to disagree about removing the arbitration drones. I think they're necessary in order to prevent certain frames from trivializing the mission like they do all the others. 😛

The miniboss would have to be exceptionally strong, like beyond Wolf of Saturn Six strong to justify removing the drones in order to prevent Arbitrations from being trivialized.

Me and some of my clan think it would be great if Arbitration had a list of different Arbitration mission types we could choose from, instead of only one mission type being listed in Alerts at a time and if don't like it have to wait until one we do like appears in the rotation.

Could have Arbitration missions with no revive as it used to be, AND ones with revive as it now is. I think both are good.

I see nothing wrong with 10 minute rotations. We are not meant to get the rewards too easily and too often.
With the infrequent riven reward drops from sorties, I like being able to earn an Archgun riven mod when i have put in enough time and effort to get them with Vitus Essence. Then i only have to put up with rngesus on which Archgun riven i get, not on IF i get a riven.

On 2019-05-09 at 1:49 AM, ArrusOptimus said:

If we moved everything except Endo rewards to the store, I think keeping the reward rotations for Endo the same and making Vitus essence drop every normal rotation would be nice. Possibly even having the amount of vitus essence increase to 2 per normal rotation after 4 reward rotations?

Moving everything but endo garbage to store & keeping endo being rewarded irregularly while vitus essence is rewarded on the normal times would be a good compromise too, yeah.

Aren't those drones easily countered by AOE weapons? I personally fire a staticor charged shot into a group taking out any drones inside. Only big thing I truly see these drones being a real problem for are the nuke frames. Honestly a lot of CC builds end up annoying me when enemies get stopped at their spawn points and I now have to hunt enemies that are normally aggressive enough to meet me half way making me glad drones are there) Also notice that the drones do not affect certain play styles at all, spinning loki for example doesn't even notice the drones, his whip kills them anyway(quite unrealistic in my opinion as that whip doesn't even seem to need to be aimed at the thing where other melee weapons definitely do, galantine prime with cleaving whirlwind is actually quite effective as well as its spin attack murders the drones without aiming as well). 

I do have 1 suggestion for the drones. Let the drone itself be affected by abilities while it protects the group, that way it just slows down the CC and Nuke frames as opposed to being a complete counter.(if that's already a thing, I haven't noticed it)

It seems like DE is done taking any Arbitrations feedback from what I can tell, all focus is on the upcoming boss fight & new mission type, so we'll have to look forward to a total overhaul of arbitrations in 3 years or outright deleting it like raids due to inactivity.

On 2019-04-26 at 9:57 AM, DreisterDino said:

reduce length to ~150% of the normal length

What if the length scaled with the rotation

• A normal scale
  • B 150%
  • C 200%

This way it compensates for the C+ rotations, but doesn't take to long for the first C rotation

On 2019-04-25 at 3:54 PM, Lluminate said:

I hate the new revive mechanic. I straight up hate it. It's the index but worse, and it can bug if the person who is downed leaves and you're stuck with the debuff for the rest of the mission. However, I do agree that some kind of revive mechanic would be beneficial, so I would like to propose this comment from Reddit. Basically, when we die we go into the regular "downed" state with a bleedout timer, but this timer starts off higher than normal (comment says 30 seconds, I would probably put it at a full minute), but if the timer ticks down at all, you do not get that time back.
For example, say you get downed and your timer goes down from one minute to 45 seconds before your teammates start reviving you. The next time you are downed, your bleedout timer starts at 45 seconds instead of a minute. Your teammates start to revive you at 32 seconds, then next time you get downed you start at 32 seconds, and so on.

I also agree with Tactical Potato in this video about the Arbitration drones. They are not challenging, they are annoying. They limit CC frames by not letting them fully function and, well, I just don't like them or their concept. I would honestly be in favor of their complete removal.
In return, Tactical Potato suggests implementing a sort of mini-boss spawn every 5 or 10 minutes to keep things interesting, and I think that's a great concept. Something like Nox in that it's not immune to status procs or CC, but still is tanky with a weak spot and keeps you on your toes. NOT LIKE WOLF, who is just tanky with immortal high damage minions. Thumpers are another good example of the kind of enemy I think would be cool here.

Yeah, honestly Interception is my favourite Arbitration mode. I almost never do Defenses.

I really like that revive idea. Also, I wouldn't mind having the OG drones from the Nightmare Raids instead of the current ones; they blocked ability effects in an area, but you can still damage things with weapons.

When they changed it to having to go inside the bubble, that was stupid.

Alternatively, drones that prevent damage but not CC (from abilities, blast proc, etc). That would also be alright by me. But not both; there'd be too much visual clutter to distinguish.