Why this lie?

frostane

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+
    • Video:DirectX 10+ capable Graphics Card
    • Memory:4 GB RAM
    • Storage:35 GB available HD space 
    • Internet:Broadband Internet Connection Required

My PC specs exceed this and yet I only get 1-2fps in Fortuna and in plains of Eidolon. I had a sortie today in plains of Eidolon, I hoped for the best and went in the mission. The best I got was 2 fps. How can I play this mission in this serious lag? It's just not me that's experiencing this. Many players who have low-end PC's but still exceed the minimum requirements have this lag. Its the same with Fortuna. While trying to unlock arbitrations my brain was dying because of the lag in Fortuna, it was so painful but I did it because I got a smoking body epherema from the stalker. When I started the game I had to go through plains of Eidolon to get to Mars. The mission was intensely stressful for me and made me almost want to quit this game. But I endured through that stress. Some of the riven challenges take place in the plains or Fortuna and whenever I get any veiled rivens with such challenges all I can do is sell them for platinum. There's a sortie today and I can't do it because of how poorly optimised those open world maps are for low-end PCs. Unlocking the Zenurik focus school was mental pain, with my brain filled with stress to the extreme because I have to seek out the Quills and do their mission which occurs in the plains. I got the paracesis after finishing the Chimera prologue and I am not even considering building that weapon because it requires 5 Eidolon shards. I only encounter these problems in these open world maps like the plains and Fortuna, every other mission that occurs in the star chart works smoothly. Please fix this or change the Minimum PC requirements posted in the websites because I don't want any other player to go through what I went through playing this game.

Thank you

• Like 1

what specs do you have exactly?  if you have good specs and rubbish performance, the typical suspect is the nvidia/amd gfx card not being used and the integrated garbage being used instead, thats 1 thing to check for at least.