Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amalgam Zanuka Hunter?

Xolot

I think that considering Jupiter's new enemy type, the amalgams, and also considering that Zanuka Hunter has been in a bad place for a while now, It could be interesting to upgrade this one to become an amalgam unit with new skills, in a similar way to how Stalker became Shadow Stalker

En 3/5/2019 a las 19:59, (XB1)SammyCat05 dijo:

So basically revenant but add corpus tech

Don't know if it can be considered that way, but if it becomes something more interesting, I don't mind it becoming a corpus augmented Revenant

Have been playing Warframe for years now and I still don't know what the Zanuka Hunter does, as soon as he pops in, it gets melted. Amalgams seems the perfect opportunity to upgrade it, with new looks, mechanics and weapons, and also hopefully this way it might be able to survive more than half second

Honestly, I’ve been thinking of a Mutalist Zanuka Hunter for Mutalist Alad V. 

I can see it being able to inflict viral or toxic slash damage and shoot Acid Missiles. 

I can even hear M. Alad V saying something like “how do you like Zanuka? New and improved. The pinnacle of perfection”. 

Could be something added like as an assassin for completing infested type invasions. Could even drop parts for an infested type weapon. Like a Mutalist Detron. Either way. 

A sentient styled Zanuka would be crazy. I could see the sentient wolf-like helmet being on the zanuka. Being able to inflict Tau type damage. I can picture it right now. God I wish I could draw. Hate having images in my head that I can’t get rid of or put on paper. I could see it jumping and doing like a barrel role towards its target while shooting the sentient-like lasers before it lands. Can cause impact damage and knockdowns on those who get hit by the role. Or damage them with the Tau lasers fired during the role. 

MY UMBRA HUNGERS FOR BATTLE!!!