Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How about getting rid of the frame parts as a drop chance

Hadzao

Man, been grinding defection for over a week and a half now and still no ash systems, all this grind for literally nothing as of late he drops only two cannisters to replenish the thing that heals the guys. Why not make it like a nightwave style where you still have to grind but you at least get what you want... ... eventually.

As much as it gives the players what they wanted from a specific mission, removing drop chances separates Warframe some of the core mechanics that the game is built on. It also starts a risky precedent or additional inconsistencies within the game.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Voltage said:

As much as it gives the players what they wanted from a specific mission, removing drop chances separates Warframe some of the core mechanics that the game is built on. It also starts a risky precedent or additional inconsistencies within the game.

What is more inconsistent than doing a single thing over 1000 times hoping to get what you want? You do it until the point where IF you get it you just don't even launch warframe for a week or so

Edited by Hadzao

il y a 1 minute, Walkampf a dit :

Just buy him from the ingame shop....

In that case farm nothing, just plat to get something that is obtainable through farm, your solution is sh***. It's as if you say "don't farm anything, you can get anything through plat" well some people want to farm what is free and not farm plat to buy other things that we can get without plat.

il y a 47 minutes, Hadzao a dit :

Man, been grinding defection for over a week

For ash systems just pick Nekros into that neptune defection, a manic will always spawn when the B canister spawns, kill him using a slash weapon (atterax, gram, kohm) and you can get 2 drops for ash, i got the chassis and the systems from the same manic once, but if you sick of the farm then just stop doing it and come back when you feel like it, you know nothing forces you to grind it like crazy.

Done it today already for the past 3 hours and manic isn't dropping anything but cannisters

1 minute ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

In that case farm nothing, just plat to get something that is obtainable through farm, your solution is sh***. It's as if you say "don't farm anything, you can get anything through plat" well some people want to farm what is free and not farm plat to buy other things that we can get without plat.

For ash systems just pick Nekros into that neptune defection, a manic will always spawn when the B canister spawns, kill him using a slash weapon (atterax, gram, kohm) and you can get 2 drops for ash, i got the chassis and the systems from the same manic once, but if you sick of the farm then just stop doing it and come back when you feel like it, you know nothing forces you to grind it like crazy.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Hadzao:

Can't buy the systems

The systems are incuded, if you buy Ash.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb HatedByLifeItself:

In that case farm nothing, just plat to get something that is obtainable through farm, your solution is sh***.

Oh, so having a job that leaves you with disposable income is sh!t. Guess I'll quit my job and start playing videogames all day. Thanks for the life advise! 👏

Just now, Walkampf said:

The systems are incuded, if you buy Ash.

Oh, so having a job that leaves you with disposable income is sh!t. Guess I'll quit my job and start playing videogames all day. Thanks for the life advise! 👏

Bruh, i need the systems alone not a built ash

il y a 1 minute, Walkampf a dit :

Oh, so having a job that leaves you with disposable income is sh!t. Guess I'll quit my job and start playing videogames all day. Thanks for the life advise! 

Videogames all day ? Are you delusional, you think everyone has to be like you and wants to spend money on the game, well no, people have priorities, the guy in the post asked because he is farming, you think he doesn't know you can buy for plat ? You are just that player that thinks he has the right opinion over and over. Case closed and bye bye.