Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The True Origin Of Nekros' Name

AlchemistMute

It is not based off of the Greek word for dead, necromancy or both. Hell, it's not just a stupid warping of the word "Necro" either. This is what went through DE's heads while thinking of the name for the necromancer Frame:

UmF2qjn.png

DE, you told us you would never implement a catframe. But you did keep it as a reference. They didn't need another, either - anyone remember the Cat Prime easter egg in Phobos? Dammit DE.

It is not based off of the Greek word for dead, necromancy or both. Hell, it's not just a stupid warping of the word "Necro" either. This is what went through DE's heads while thinking of the name for the necromancer Frame:

UmF2qjn.png

DE, you told us you would never implement a catframe. But you did keep it as a reference. They didn't need another, either - anyone remember the Cat Prime easter egg in Phobos? Dammit DE.

I see what thou did there...

By the way, where exactly is the Cat Prime Easter egg? I always thought it was around the extraction point, but since I've never been able to find it there, I guess I'm wrong. 

I see what thou did there...

By the way, where exactly is the Cat Prime Easter egg? I always thought it was around the extraction point, but since I've never been able to find it there, I guess I'm wrong. 

I dunno myself, but there are definitely screenshots of it. Lemme find one in a sec..