The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Graphics bug and Thumper bug

(PSN)Helgradus

I've encountered 2 bugs after the update so far. One is a returning one from 2 or 3 updates back; floor/wall/ceiling textures taking awhile to load in. It is very noticable in the Plains or Orb Vallis and really ruins the mood. So much for the PoE remaster. I cannot understand how this happened twice. What went wrong? The other bug is concerning the Thumpers. I was fighting a Thumper Doma and during the fight it would do it's repositioning jump but it just seemed to disappear. I looked all over for it and couldn't find it. After a bit more searching I found another one but this one had full health (all it armor plates were back too). The bug happened again as I was this new one. I don't know if this applies to all Thumpers or just the Doma but it's very annoying. Hopefully these bugs can be fixed through hotfixes so we don't have to wait a month or 2 for the Gas City update to fix them.

"floor/wall/ceiling textures taking awhile to load in " me too after the update. Happened a few months ago as well, went okay after the next update. It only seems to affect a small amount of people. I have two wf accounts on the same PS4, both accounts are affected. It makes you not want to play. Below are two links to the previous occasion.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1064797-floorceilinggeometry-popping-in-and-out-update-fixed/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1065942-floors-and-walls-slow-to-load/

I can confirm. Those thumpers are annoying as hell. Just a waste of time and ammo. You almost kill them and they just dissappear. Met about 10 so far, managed to kill one, all others just despawned at 1/4 health bar. Don’t want to go back to PoE until it’s fixed.

I got this issue as soon the last update hit, At first thought my PS4 is heatin up and delaying the graphic loading.

After researching in the forums I knew it’s just another bug came along the last update. It’s really annoying not to be able to play in this situation.

It’s a time I guess taking break from Warframe until next update.

Hope DE will notice this issue soon and fix it.