Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat = more void traces?

(XBOX)Kiwinator8350

Question

Recently, I heard someone saying that you can get more void traces during void fissure missions by bringing a Kavat, is it true? And if yes:

1) Does it work with both Kavat breed AND Khora's Venari?

2) Will it work with the new breed that the Jovian Concorde update will add?

3) Do you get the bonus during the mission or at the end?

4) Does your Kavat need to stay alive during the entire mission?

7 answers to this question

I belive people mean the Smeeta Kavat Luck buff it can give every few minutes, doubling your drops.

While buff runs and you pick up your 10th reactentent it sohuld be affected by it i assume.

Same goes for Kuva when the buff is one when you finish the Siphon.

1&2, The buff is given by the precept mod Charm, which is only usable by the Smeeta kavat.

3) the bonuses are given during the mission at the time you collect the traces

4) while it's not necessary to keep it alive once it gives the correct buff, a smeeta kavat can be very helpful and I would suggest modding it up to where it would be a default companion 

Its Specicif to the Smeeta Kavat Breed and this mod:

latest?cb=20171008162119

The are multiple "Good Fortunes" with in this mod but the win you need for Extra void Traces is called "Affinity" in game and it must be active when you pick up your 10th and Final Reactant....

You can increase the length that this buff remains active with the Kavat set mod from Fortuna... latest?cb=20181130034709

One last thing.... with this Mod The affinity buff can stack on top of itself multiple times so long as the durations overlap with each other.... hence you can get 8 Times as many Void Traces if you get lucky enough to proc Affinity 3 Times In a Row (x2, x4 and then x8). However getting x8 is so rare due to each Affinity proc lasting 155 Seconds and a 28 Second delay between each Proc....

Still better than All The Sentinels and Kubrows in the game. .. :)