The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Valkyr #4 Hysteria Bugs

Salenstormwing

I haven't used Valkyr much since the ability to use weapons while in Hysteria turning off the power but still being "active" change from a path or two ago.

Either way, using it against the Wolf of Saturn Six, if you try to exit the power by hitting 4 at times, it'll just stop but also leave you without any weapons you're carrying. I either had to turn hysteria back on, or go to Operator mode to reset the frame (more or less).

Also, Gladiator's set bonus does not apply if the set is on your Hysteria claws, only your melee weapon (and warframe). Having the gladiator melee mod set bonus work when you're using Hysteria would be nice.

Lastly, sometimes I'd try to bullet jump away and that would take me out of hysteria's invulnerability mode even though I wasn't firing. If I'm not shooting, don't take me out of Hysteria. I just want to go someplace to preferably rip off someone's face so I can heal, not so I can become vulnerable to the fire I was standing in and stuff. Having to hit Melee just to become invulnerable because I made a button press I didn't want shouldn't be that bad.

Either way, that's all. Just noticed the issues now that I had to show Mr. Wolf that Misses Kitty was a better animal.

• Like 1

I have been having the same problems.  all of them, but I have noticed it when I was doing survival missions and such.  hell once I was able to leave hysteria and not only was I not able to use my weapons, but I was still in my indestructible mode at one point (left the mission when I realized it).  just thought I would mention it so u know that there was more then one person having this problem.

• Like 1

On 2019-05-14 at 11:56 AM, TheDragonPsychozen said:

I have been having the same problems.  all of them, but I have noticed it when I was doing survival missions and such.  hell once I was able to leave hysteria and not only was I not able to use my weapons, but I was still in my indestructible mode at one point (left the mission when I realized it).  just thought I would mention it so u know that there was more then one person having this problem. 

I can only assume it has something to do with the Melee 2.999-rework. For some reason it just plays weird with Hysteria.Something about letting you use weapons and going instantly to melee and then back to your primary and secondary makes it all... weird.

Frankly, I wish if I was in my #4, I'd be stuck there. I don't need an option to get out of it, DE, without hitting the 4-button again. Seriously, make it a toggle, I'd be okay with that too. Just as long as I can control when I enter or leave Hysteria/Nyx's Absorb/whatever other power.

Welcome to the getting-ignored-by-DE-for-2-months squad. Exalted melee abilities are bugged and DE has yet to even acknowledge this. Issue has been present since Buried Debts dropped.