Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Rank Trials are unnecessary and frustrating

KimbaLion

Question

I must agreed with othe peoples on the older threads, who thinks those trials for advance playr lvl are totally unneccessary and very frustrating. I?m still lvl 7 on the game and can't able to pass the "test" for the lvl 8. Also is dam frustrating restart the trial on the 1st platform when you are playing on it. 2nd waiting 24hours is absurde... about the same for making warframes/wespons or pther stuff, timing is ridiculs high.

But return to main question aboutg trials, they're absolutely frustrating and don't add nothing, making many peoples like me too quit the game. I agree to skip them paying credits, or make a free choice to who to make them, giving to willing or more skilled players a bonus in platinum or unique skin/parts if want to make them, and leave to others to advance and keep to playing, without receiving any kind of benefits,

It make the game lesser frustrating and enjoyable to my personal opinion.

Kimba

I just completed the MR 8 test because of this thread. I didn't know before this thread that looking up aims your bullet jump to go into the air so I tried to bullet jump and kept undershooting the wall climb portion of the Test.

Did the test with Ember and am now working towards MR 9. It is possible to do once you take in some advice from the thread.

6 hours ago, OyabunKyuubi said:

I just completed the MR 8 test because of this thread. I didn't know before this thread that looking up aims your bullet jump to go into the air so I tried to bullet jump and kept undershooting the wall climb portion of the Test.

Did the test with Ember and am now working towards MR 9. It is possible to do once you take in some advice from the thread.

And this is exactly why the MR tests are important, as it helps you better understand Warframe.

'Tis better to ask advice, practice, and overcome rather than ask for it to go away 😃