Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration - Min. Mastery

XeightX8

Can you set up minimal mastery for arbitration? 

It's really hilarious how people with mastery 8 or 12 think they can beat them. Usually they die in minute. They just spoil the game! 

I want long runs, not doing babysitting!
I have so many missions quits  just because this "heroes".

And second think...
Host left and defend target is on 10% health. Why you punishing people who want play? Punish host, not us!

Mastery will do nothing to fix the problems with arbitration.  Just did a defense and left after 20 minutes of boredom - but was paired with an MR25/27/19 and they did 8/17/11 percent of the damage respectively. the MR27 had 185 kills, the 25 had 106, and the 19 had 134.

I did 64% of the damage with 778 kills - I've done plenty of arby's with MR 10-12 that did better than the three above.

The game mode needs to go in the small house with the hole in the middle, the one that's outside.

• 10min waves for endo, endo, endo, rebranded endo, and more endo.
  • always 300% power strength - no variety. ever. how about range? efficiency? duration?  
  • an awful revive mechanic
  • more host migrations than at the border.  with about the same success rate.

"DE - can we have a game mode that takes forever between reward rotations, has terrible rewards when you finally get there, a worse revive mechanic than the reward table, and constant host migrations?"

- said no Tenno ever.

The only thing that is "endgame" about arbitration is that it makes you want to end the game for the evening and go do anything else.

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

6 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Just go Solo then.

Or were you hoping the rest of the squad would carry you?

Yeah, mastery 26 need carry....

Next time shut up, if you have nothing to say about this problem.

1 hour ago, XeightX8 said:

Yeah, mastery 26 need carry....

Next time shut up, if you have nothing to say about this problem.

Oh but I Do have something to say about it:

We shouldn't lock people out of content, just because You can't figure out that in Public Matchmaking you don't get to tell people how many rounds to stay.

There's LFG/Recruiting for that if you want to go in with a shared goal.

and if you're such a mighty mr26 who doesn't need a carry

then you should have no problem surviving the arbitrations even if all the rest of squad dies before you.

thus you've got nothing to complain about.

No one says you have to 'babysit' them, just ignore whatever they're doing and worry about yourself.

if you don't want to have to watch them die and host migrate tho, go Solo

save yourself the annoyance

Dunno why you don't just do that in the first place; unless you Need a squad to carry you... I mean why Else would you be in Public Matchmaking unless you Needed a squad?

Edited by (PS4)haphazardlynamed

Idk man, you can carry a whole group of rank 27s with a rank 11 with nothing primed. Plenty of people could.

I'd be up for a general performance requirement in terms of their recent history of not being nubs, or possibly a minimum tankiness requirement.

And honestly this is basically why I generally always bring a vazarin trinity to most of them, to carry any potential nubs through level 200+ enemies.

Edited by Hokibukisa