The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could all-platform synchronized updates be a thing that ever happens again?

I don't want them synchronized.

Let me ask you this fellow Console Gamers...

Do you remember the UI Update that got released simultaneously across all 3 (at that time) platforms?

Do you remember the consequences playerbase's reaction?

The salt from Console players not only reached critical mass but it collapsed into a Black Hole that finally reached its limit then expanded into a new galaxy now known as the Sodium Quadrant.

These forums were blaze with console players screaming in rage over the new cursor, the lack hot buttons, the missing elements.

Even though DE themselves said in a Devstream that the UI was not 100% finished but they needed to test it out for stability, interactivity, & etc.

Steve even asked during that stream. And console players wanted it simultaneously.

Then when given it...all hell broke loose.

I'm never forgotten it.

Rather than give feedback like the PC Community all console gamers did was scream at DE, belittle DE, insult DE, & supposedly uninstall & quit the game.

I'm sorry. But the Console community needs to grow a backbone and learn to handle bugs, issues, & how to give critical feedback in both a respectful manner as well as an informative manner.

"UI sux. GIVE ME BACK THE OLD UI!!!!" Was not critical feedback.

Ok...

Ok...

*steam finishes venting*

I'm...good...now...

/rant_off

7 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

I don't want them synchronized.

Let me ask you this fellow Console Gamers...

Do you remember the UI Update that got released simultaneously across all 3 (at that time) platforms?

Do you remember the consequences playerbase's reaction?

The salt from Console players not only reached critical mass but it collapsed into a Black Hole that finally reached its limit then expanded into a new galaxy now known as the Sodium Quadrant.

These forums were blaze with console players screaming in rage over the new cursor, the lack hot buttons, the missing elements.

Even though DE themselves said in a Devstream that the UI was not 100% finished but they needed to test it out for stability, interactivity, & etc.

Steve even asked during that stream. And console players wanted it simultaneously.

Then when given it...all hell broke loose.

I'm never forgotten it.

Rather than give feedback like the PC Community all console gamers did was scream at DE, belittle DE, insult DE, & supposedly uninstall & quit the game.

I'm sorry. But the Console community needs to grow a backbone and learn to handle bugs, issues, & how to give critical feedback in both a respectful manner as well as an informative manner.

"UI sux. GIVE ME BACK THE OLD UI!!!!" Was not critical feedback.

Ok...

Ok...

*steam finishes venting*

I'm...good...now...

/rant_off

I literally didn't know it was even an issue lol

29 minutes ago, (XB1)Heart of Bastet said:

I’ve heard a dozen times that PC players are Beta testers, but some bugs slip through and don’t get fixed for weeks or even months. Or sometimes Console builds aren’t the most stabilized, it sucks but what can you do.

And now imagine this situation with even more bugs, just so that all platforms get updates at the same time...
Sounds great, don't you think?

1 minute ago, (XB1)Heart of Bastet said:

That won’t happen, because updates will take even longer to be sent to Cert and PC players will get antsy and start complaining.

Great... you didn't read this thread at all...
WHat you just said was said multiple times before in this thread...