Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new spy mission is really cool.

Izumi_S

To those who haven't tried it, go to Jupiter>Amalthea.

The rooms are the same every time like Lua/ Kuva Fortress, and as usual, there seem to be multiple routes to clear the same room, really interesting. I wonder if there's anything new and special we can get there.

Good job on the new Tileset DE, very interesting and engaging to play. I especially like how the extraction points are closer so you don't have to do like 40 seconds of running before reaching the extraction point.

Edited by Izumi_S

A: Pretty much the same every time, with some minor randomness. hack 3 consoles to re-enable the main one. There are 4 doors when you enter the room, 2 are entrances and 2 are exits... I couldn't find a way to cheese it, had to dodge lasers to get to the consoles.

B. Left is ice and right is fire. Go either direction, after you head down the stairs you can either go forward to do it the normal way or look back and enter the funnel... more laser dodging.

C. Pretty straight forward, just follow the main path up the stairs and hack that thing, I always triggered the alarm somehow, maybe those spinny lasers in the middle can detect through walls...so maybe it's safer to go from the sides.

Overall they're pretty easy and the loots are trash, I got an Ivara Chasis in one of the runs btw. For B and C, a Limbo or Hysteria Valkyr can probably ignore everything and run straight to the consoles, with more than enough time to hack it.

Edited by Izumi_S

Oh, right, I noticed that Io's map is a mess now, but didn't even think about the fact that spy missions would probably be new. There's just about 0 value at all to running a mid level spy mission, but I do tend to like the mission type, so I guess I'll check them out later.

new spy tiles huh? can't wait to learn them!

and by learn them, I mean take Infiltrating Ivara and just admire the scenery before I waltz right in like I got every clearance under the sun. I, and others, probably will attempt them with frames that can't invis at some point, but let's face it, while it's nice DE went to the trouble, 99% of us are not going to find the new vaults a challenge.. I just hope they are more rewarding than Pavlov.