Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation trophies

Lazarow

Question

I dont know how operation trohpies work, it says get points but how do the points get added, I have done one run with 4k points and another one with 6k points and first trohpy is at 8k, does it have to be 20k in one mission for the gold trophy? Im in the clan with 10 people and only I play actively.

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

I dont know how operation trohpies work, it says get points but how do the points get added, I have done one run with 4k points and another one with 6k points and first trohpy is at 8k, does it have to be 20k in one mission for the gold trophy? Im in the clan with 10 people and only I play actively.

For your contribution to the clan score, it will only give your single highest point total.  The overall clan score should be the addition of the single highest point total of each clan member that participates.

At least, that is how it has worked in past events.

ETA:

Your 6K score is what goes to the clan score.  If another clan member gets 4K as their highest score and another gets 5K for their highest score, then the clan score would be your 6K plus the 4K and 5K for 15K total for the clan.

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt

52 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

For your contribution to the clan score, it will only give your single highest point total.  The overall clan score should be the addition of the single highest point total of each clan member that participates.

At least, that is how it has worked in past events.

ETA:

Your 6K score is what goes to the clan score.  If another clan member gets 4K as their highest score and another gets 5K for their highest score, then the clan score would be your 6K plus the 4K and 5K for 15K total for the clan.

Thats what I thought it kinda was, thanks.