Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Rhino Prime Stomp

(PSN)NightFay_

Does it give some message when you try, like "Ability locked" or "not enough energy", or even a red circle with a diagonal slash? Is there any audio feedback when you try?  Or is this literally "I press R1 & Triangle/caress the top of the context pad and nothing happens"?

I've had abilities blocked before, but never one ability on one frame consistently through multiple missions. This is strange enough that even an apparently nonsensical error message might help.

Absolutley nothing happens, no message, no audio feedback. 

I literally press T1 & triangle and nothing happens. The ability shows it's unlocked but it just doesn't work. I had this problem for awhile then one day ot worked again and poof gone the next again. I have removed my mods to see if it's that bit nothing.  

• 2 years later...
15 hours ago, (PSN)XxShadow_Raven said:

Mine not working also even with max energy

Just to check, you didn't slap on a max Blind Rage, without any Efficiency Mods to balance it out, right? :D

Are you getting no feedback at all when you try to use it?

Can other Frames use their 4 just fine?

On 2022-01-16 at 3:15 AM, NinjaZeku said:

Just to check, you didn't slap on a max Blind Rage, without any Efficiency Mods to balance it out, right? :D

Are you getting no feedback at all when you try to use it?

Can other Frames use their 4 just fine?

Im pretty new, just been playing for close to a month now, i kinda played around with the mods and figured it out, my energy was full. But i kept getting warning cant use ability due to lack of energy, i either needed my efficiency to be over 45 or my energy to be at 300 instead of 150