Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vapos Nullifiers, should they even exist?

Mados.sys

I guess over the time the community just got over the fact that the normal Nullifiers where the most hated thing in the world, now everyone is ok with it. (me too, kinda... those thing in the top of the bubble are still B S because it spins faster than a Galatine with 9,00 attack speed and it's almost impossible to hit, not only that but is bugged and sometimes it will make the nullifier immortal until you destroy it)

Nullifiers ended up being ok because at least they keep some distance from you and they are more like shields for their allies, but Vapos Nullifiers? god damn, these guys are CRAZY.

They don't even care about defending their allies, they are all about running towards the murder machine like a mad man to get some attention, memes aside, Vapos Nullifiers i think will be the most hated thing this year. (i just think...)

By running towards us, it will always means that our abilities will be de-activated over and over again until we kill it, and is annoying because most of the times they run from behind you and you can't catch them in time, i've been dealing with this a lot of times using Wisp lately; i put some Reservoirs, get the motes, keep gunning down groups, and all of a sudden a mad nullifier runs right out of my sight and it deleted all of my reservoirs, so i have to re-cast them again.

And i know that some warframes depend on their abilities, and we all have more than one active, so what do you guys think? is the Vapos Nullifier OK? i personally think that is not.

Extra edit: They got nerfed so... aight, i guess this post is irrelevant now.

Edited by Deluxe-Chimera
Vapor or Vapos?

7 minutes ago, Deluxe-Chimera said:

is the Vapor Nullifier OK?

Yes. I have no problems with them at all. You don't have to use abilities all the time - and yes, I am fighting them as Wisp too. I do not require my Motes for survival, so getting them nulified is really not an issue.

Yes, I found this incredibly annoying when my abilities would get nulified and stuck on 'Ability in Use' until I self revived. This is not happening anymore, so no completes here.

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I do not require my Motes for survival, so getting them nulified is really not an issue.

Well my Wisp has a strength + adaptation build to get the necessary health and HP regen so in my case, getting my motes nullified on high level content means a potential death if i don't have 90% resistance.

3 minutes ago, Deluxe-Chimera said:

Well my Wisp has a strength + adaptation build to get the necessary health and HP regen so in my case, getting my motes nullified on high level content means a potential death if i don't have 90% resistance.

Mine is just Strength, no adaptation. I have been running with a full squad so that could influence my viewpoint a little. It is harder to die when you have distractions teammates.

• I should add: I never had any issues with Nulifiers or Scrambus/Comba.
Edited by krc473

On 2019-05-29 at 10:28 PM, Deluxe-Chimera said:

Nullifiers ended up being ok because at least they keep some distance from you and they are more like shields for their allies, but Vapor Nullifiers? god damn, these guys are CRAZY.

They don't even care about defending their allies, they are all about running towards the murder machine like a mad man to get some attention, memes aside, Vapor Nullifiers i think will be the most hated thing this year. (i just think...)

Hey! Thank you for your feedback. A lot of players were having similar thoughts on this, and because of this community feedback today's Hotfix will reduced the speed of Melee Nullifiers and shrink their Nullifying bubbles down! Hope this helps a bit!

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, [DE]SpaceySarah said:

Hey! Thank you for your feedback. A lot of players were having similar thoughts on this, and because of this community feedback today's Hotfix will reduced the speed of Melee Nullifiers and shrink their Nullifying bubbles down! Hope this helps a bit!

-So guys, we did it-

Thanks to you guys, they where really fast and they could reach us easily with the big bubble that they had, so now we can be perfectly fine with that nerf that they got. :smile:

16 hours ago, renatro said:

this game is easy as it is. yet you want them to remove the only thing that adds difficulty. 

Their is a difference between difficulty and. Plain ol BS... And a rampaging nullifier with a normal sized bubble that is consyantly turning off your abilities falls into that category for sure.