The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Color Correction can't be turned off

Hellsing

Hey there!

Since update 25, the "Options" -> "Display" -> "Color Correction" setting can't be turned off anymore, at least it has no effect at all. I've given this some time for people to report so it might get fixed, but so far no luck and it's still not being able to be turned off, hurting my eyes.

Here is a screenshot of it being disabled right now (looks exactly the same when having it enabled, so no need to post a second one with having it on)
60Kt9GM.jpg

And here is an old screenshot of how it used to be, much more eye friendly and a lot more details visible on every surface
2uaxVGl.jpg

Please give us the option back to disable it, thanks.

Color correction is broken...yes.

Do developper test their game after updates ?...i don't think so.

Color correction looks really ugly, this option should be removed.

Edited by Alienfll

Color Correction works perfectly. I just tested Loki's invisibility in Captura. Color Correcion Off -> No weird filter. Color Correction: On -> Yellow filter!

Off: Warframe1193.jpg

On:

Warframe1192.jpg

Needless to say I turned it off again successfully. It just might not work on neutral lighting and effects anymore, such as in the Liset, and you might be confusing the new lighting system with it.

Edited by NightmareT12

vor einer Stunde schrieb NightmareT12:

Color Correction works perfectly. I just tested Loki's invisibility in Captura. Color Correcion Off -> No weird filter. Color Correction: On -> Yellow filter!

Needless to say I turned it off again successfully. It just might not work on neutral lighting and effects anymore, such as in the Liset, and you might be confusing the new lighting system with it.

Well while that might be a working example for the Color Correction toggle, it's cleary not working for the cases it used to work previously. It's not only the orbiter, it's everywhere in all locations. For me it's almost unplayable in dark spots now because it's just way too dark due to Color Correction. I just hope they will add the option back.