Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orthos Or Dhs

StanicEnemy

Question

13 answers to this question

if its the dual heat swords then I would say that the orthos outclasses them but if you want a good melee weapon for loki go with a crit build on the dual zoren or dual cleavers the boost loki gets while invisible makes these two weapons wreck anything or possibly the new dual ichors if you can build them with their steep cost

I'd say orthos honestly, and loki does amazing with a orthos/orthos prime here's a video on the orthos and showing how much people like it:

Marcutio311:

(heres also a orthos prime build, by Marcutio311)

Mogamu:

Both great youtubers, video's may be a BIT outdated and but, it should help!

Edited by AlienTetris

Not personally having used the Duel Heat Swords, I can't give much comparison on it, I however do have an Orthos Prime.

The Reach mod on the Orthos damn nears turns the bladed staff into some kinda Chi/Ki/Kung-fo wind slashing weapon as the range FAR exceeds the graphics.

Don't forget the area either, the Orthos covers nearly 190 degrees, centering on your left side, making it capable of clearly just about any area in a few hits.

With the new duel-stat mods, you can lower the charge rate and increase it's damage even more.

and all this with just a Catalyst, no Forma.

Not personally having used the Duel Heat Swords, I can't give much comparison on it, I however do have an Orthos Prime.

The Reach mod on the Orthos damn nears turns the bladed staff into some kinda Chi/Ki/Kung-fo wind slashing weapon as the range FAR exceeds the graphics.

Don't forget the area either, the Orthos covers nearly 190 degrees, centering on your left side, making it capable of clearly just about any area in a few hits.

With the new duel-stat mods, you can lower the charge rate and increase it's damage even more.

and all this with just a Catalyst, no Forma.

This.

When fully modded, the Orthos is Loki's best friend. It can easily rip enemies like Ancients apart if you Cloak yourself as well.