The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Using Hildryn's Aegis Storm(4) and then enabling Balefire Charger(1), I completley lost (not disarmed) my primary. Did it again and then lost my secondary.

ApplySci

Edit: I just noticed all the experience the weapon said it was getting in the mission actually didn't apply. My Fulmin went form 16 to 19 but is still 16 in the arsenal (screenshot below)

Enabling Aegis Storm and then Balefire Charger is what caused this both times in the same void survival fissure run. Looks to do this to whatever weapon you are currently using at that moment. I wasn't disarmed by any enemy. By the end, I was only able to melee or use her 1. I was still getting experience on the weapons as toasts came up saying so but after i extracted, the window no longer showed my guns even being equipped visually or able to equip them. cycled all her powers on and off but nothing worked so I extracted.

Weirder yet, The summary of the mission didnt show those weapons even being equipped. 

MTaDD95.png

I quickly went to Arsenal to see if the game just decided to remove them completely but they were there and equipped 

jo5SN2j.png

Edited by ApplySci
added detail of bug
  • Like 1

Also just had this happening I wasn't 100% sure what was causing it but it's definitely a thing that's happening

Edit: I wasn't able to reproduce this in this fashion. I do know that when I have it happen it seems to happen sometimes in ESO and I can't pinpoint why. I do have a repro for it in a different way though: If you go into a Uranus map with balefire charger out, and jump in water, it'll leave you unarmed underwater (till you transition in and out once) and delete your pistol when you get back to land

Edited by Drex83