Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Occassions where Archgun ammo magically replenish.

Izumi_S

Case 1: Oberon in Arbitration defense.

Do Arch-gun ammo drop in Arbitration? I had this game where my Larkspur had virtually infinite ammo, I keep getting ammo pickups(I think) that refills my Larkspur. Two of my squadmates were using Carrier and I was using Helios.

Case 2: Harrow in Mot.

1) Summon Arch-gun

2) Use 3, then end it after a few secs.

3) Arch-gun somehow gets auto resummoned again. (Ghost Arch-gun?)

4) Use up all ur Arch-gun ammo. (I sometimes repeated 2 and 3 multiple times, and the whole gun glitched out and disappeared lol)

5) Hold Q and find out that Arch-gun deployer is not on cooldown.

I actually bought a Carrier Prime from the market because of case 1, thinking it may replenish my Arch-gun ammo, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Case 2 happened to me several times when I was leveling up my Harrow and Dual Decurions. I'm pretty sure such glitch exists.

They recently made it so that enemies will occasionally drop Archgun ammo refills, like the ones that drop in Profit Taker. You’ll see “archgun deployer cooldown reset” or something similar down the bottom of your screen when you pick one up.

Heavy Ammo now drops from Bombards, Heavy Gunners, Napalms, Corpus Tech, Fusion Moas, Oxium Ospreys, Ancients, Corrupted Ancients, and Corrupted Bombards.

From update 25 patch note

Edited by keyosbringer

1 hour ago, keyosbringer said:

Heavy Ammo now drops from Bombards, Heavy Gunners, Napalms, Corpus Tech, Fusion Moas, Oxium Ospreys, Ancients, Corrupted Ancients, and Corrupted Bombards.

From update 25 patch note

Praise the ammo gods for bestowing upon us more heavy ammo drops!

3 hours ago, YUNoJump said:

They recently made it so that enemies will occasionally drop Archgun ammo refills, like the ones that drop in Profit Taker. You’ll see “archgun deployer cooldown reset” or something similar down the bottom of your screen when you pick one up.

I see, didn't knew that.

But I'm pretty sure case 2 in my OP is a glitch though, cause I was able to summon my Dual Decurions over and over when I used up all its ammo.

EDIT: Just tested and the glitch also works on my Velocitus, no CD on the AG deployer after I used up all the ammo, maybe a mod can move this to the bug section?

Edited by Izumi_S