Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Arbitration 300% buff not applying to certain Prime frames?

(PSN)silvia95guy

I was running an Arbitration with Rhino Prime, and about half way through I started to question why my roar was only 52%, and my Iron Skin only a little over 2K. I did an arbitration the night before with Rhino, and it was the same 52%, until a Nidus tethered me and it went over 400.  I build for range and duration for Rhino in Arbitrations, because of the 300% strength buff, but when I got into mission I didn't receive it. I've ran across other post about this issue, but nothing recent. Sadly I don't have screen shots, because the PS4 didn't capture the video footage for some reason when I pressed "share". (It was video from a few days ago for some reason?) I'll certainly take screen shots next time to be able to post. I was just hoping others might be able to test it out sooner, as well as see if it's was just an isolated insolent with me, or I have read there are issues with certain Prime frames not receiving the Arbitration buff's as well, such as Chroma and Hydroid? Anyone else able to shed light on this?

14 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

I've previously gotten the buff with Rhino, but that was some time ago (before Arb changes).

Were you host?

I usually try to run Arbitrations as host, because of the dreaded host migration, but I don't believe I was in these instances. I have gotten the buff for Rhino P before too, but was before I took my break, and there's been many updates since then.

this happend for me under  the following situations:

i click arbitrations but there are only less then 3 minutes left. even with few minutes left i got some sessions where i did not get any buff when landed. better start with  more time left.

after  the buff is over from arbitration and you re still in mission but get a host migration your buff u had while starting mission wont be there any more.