Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newbie here

HugeTummyPusheen

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

I'll recommend asking @MagPrime 😛

Enjoy your stay tenno!

2 hours ago, HugeTummyPusheen said:

I just started the game about 2 weeks, using the warframe excalibur. With the help of the members of this forum, now step on Europa. Nice to meet you all, I still have many things that I don't know and need your help!

Hi there, what kind of things are you looking to get help with? ^_^

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Hi there, what kind of things are you looking to get help with? ^_^

Nice to meet you! There are so many missions I am not familiar with. I'm headache with the interception mission. I cannot get it done alone.
By the way, I donno how to increase the XP for master ranking in a fast way. I purchase new weapons and level up them, but the master ranking XP just goes little.

6 hours ago, HugeTummyPusheen said:

I cannot complete the first mission on Europa, would you recommend some weapons or mods?

Sorry for taking so long to respond, had a graduation. 

I don't remember the first mission on Europa, it's been a few years since I did it, but it's corpus faction and you can mod for slash and toxin damage.  Those two damage types bypass shields. 

Interceptions are hard to solo if you don't have some very specific Warframes, I suggest going public matchmaking or finding at least one or two people to help you out. 

Just now, HugeTummyPusheen said:

In foundry, there is an Archwing Launcher. I'm not quite sure what it is. Is it an item for me to use Archwing in normal missions? I want to build it, but I do not have enough components: Fish oil, Grokdrul, Iradite.

You see the nodes Plains of Eidolon on Earth and Orb Vallis on Venus? Those are the areas where you can use your Archwing if you have the Archwing Launcher. The materials for building the Archwing Launcher can be found in Plains of Eidolon.

Il y a 8 heures, MagPrime a dit :

I don't remember the first mission on Europa, it's been a few years since I did it, but it's corpus faction and you can mod for slash and toxin damage.  Those two damage types bypass shields. 

Slash bypass shield only in bleed damage.

So for most weapons in early gears you are better of with impact.

(For op)

If you still have difficulty try toxin/magnetic combo, the magnetic does great damage to shield and outright deactivate them sometime. 

Edited by angias

5 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

You see the nodes Plains of Eidolon on Earth and Orb Vallis on Venus? Those are the areas where you can use your Archwing if you have the Archwing Launcher. The materials for building the Archwing Launcher can be found in Plains of Eidolon.

Great thanks! I go there for hunt now!

5 hours ago, angias said:

Slash bypass shield only in bleed damage.

So for most weapons in early gears you are better of with impact.

(For op)

If you still have difficulty try toxin/magnetic combo, the magnetic does great damage to shield and outright deactivate them sometime. 

The combo really op! I did it to rifle and melee, it helps a lot!