Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

civilian's life?

ChaoticEdge

in warframe we hadn't noticed about the fraction's life style of civilian life for all we only hear it from the radio frequency so basically not all grineer is tyrant for it seems they have a system going on then there is a the corpus who is a merchant dealer every time for the obvious for it seems that the grineer are easy influences of bribed  For it would be interesting to see how the citizen of life in grineer fraction and corpus how they doing which we only got glimps on the corpus about bit of their people I mean fortuna for example is type example how bad it went.  Then we have to deal with to see that is there village that isn't cetus but other places that grineer that ruled but also has people inside make sure your arrival is safe

I would like hear your opinion about how do you feel you wanted to see that you want to check out the civilian life in grineer or corpus of their fraction how the civilian's life how they were living like?

We have an insight into a few, and can extrapolate a bit from there - we can guess a lot about the Corpus from the Solaris - for example, they seem to have multiple forms of currency (Legs mentions one called 'Lucre' which seems to be what standing actually is in Fortuna), and from the Vox Solaris dialogue of an 'age old agreement between Solaris and Corpus' that a sizable chunk of that empire isn't as evil as what we interact with.

That being said I agree, I'd like more lore (probably just that unless there was a gameplay reason attached like the open worlds) to flesh out the civilian lifestyle. Stuff like Corpus adverts, Grineer propaganda, or more conversations to hear around the relays between the 'regular' Tenno employees. That's another area I'd like to learn more about - the more military side of the Tenno. It's implied in several places, especially the Relays, that there's a larger-scale army of non-Tenno Lotus affiliates that we're presumably pretty high ranked amongst, as well as the 'friendly colonies' and whatnot.

17 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

I wonder when the extreme conditions created by the conflict between the Grineer, Corpus, and Infested will force the civilian colonies to evolve into a subspecies of superhumans.

the infested we don't have to say about them...they just basically go num num num on innocent civilian that how we know and witness of Nidus's quest they basically able live with the infested which its obvious sacrifice the people to feed the infested so they shut da heck up of their belly.

I forget what but there’s a Nora Night quote that I once heard and I just sat in my orbiter soaking in the fact that civilian life really exists in the Origin System and it really made me feel like I wasn’t alone. 

I had always known civilian life was a thing, but whatever the quote was, it reinforced the idea and made it really compelling. 

I guess I’ll go search for the quote now...

"Nora has it on good authority that rail pirates are hungry after a cold weekend, sweet thing. Check your mags and keep the gas tanks full."

Its like the morning news warning commuters about road hazards or detours. Kinda neat. 

Edited by (XB1)A Excal Umbra