The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Djinn Research Done

Gioven

21.5 days to craft all the masses required for all the new infested stuff.  Like, I know DE wants us to not consume content quite as fast as we do, but artificially slowing us down with crafting times like this is ridiculous.

wish they would realize difficulty is a better slow down wall, then grinding... give us harder, faster enemies that are not massive bullet sponges...

no he just doesn't own a dojo and builds tons of rooms, then formas weapons, and warframes all day...

200+ people in our clan, we had everything built before the re-pricing update. After that we pruned back, rebuilt dojo and still have an excess of materials (30+ forma in the vault) 

Plus I'm still not sure now to contribute to decorations or whatever (derp) I also don't have the playtime to max out guns/frames. 

Finally, I have had a lot of luck in voids etc. Getting forma every 2-3 runs in t2 and 3. Also reaper-blades and Lat prime receivers...

Why are all you guys so forma-poor?

BUk2MN6CUAAjNxV.png

u jelleh?

On topic, It'd probably still be worth it just for the mini-acrid the sentinel comes with.

Because a good number of us already spent our forma on the equipment we want to make stronger and on making more Clan related stuff.

And that much resources just so you'd have a free pull and an extra Acrid to melt enemies with? Yeah, I'd rather equip an Acrid myself while being a Mag. The Carrier was more worth its price than this.

I haven't felt this angry at a game company since director Han Jae Ho of Vindictus. For context's sake, Vindictus is dead because of him.

It's the NA team that ruined Vindictus, whether they've been replaced with the KR team yet I wouldn't know, I haven't touched that game in months but still have it on my computer in hopes that it will make the much needed 180 degree turn.

As for the Djin and Synaspe, let's just wait and see who will decide to fork over those resources and then tell us at their own expense if these weapons are worth it or not.

Because a good number of us already spent our forma on the equipment we want to make stronger and on making more Clan related stuff.

And that much resources just so you'd have a free pull and an extra Acrid to melt enemies with? Yeah, I'd rather equip an Acrid myself while being a Mag. The Carrier was more worth its price than this.

Still prefer being able to drop aggro with Shade. Makes abilities with long-cast times much less suicidal. 

They need to reduce the cost on all materials and add mutagen back into the solar map. This is crazy. Moving mutagen just makes you have to grind for your grind, just so you can grind. 

Better believe I'm farming up a few hundred more detonite/filedrons for when they eventually move THOSE behind a grind wall. 

They need to reduce the cost on all materials and add mutagen back into the solar map. This is crazy. Moving mutagen just makes you have to grind for your grind, just so you can grind. 

Better believe I'm farming up a few hundred more detonite/filedrons for when they eventually move THOSE behind a grind wall. 

I'm not inherently opposed to DE's decision to move Mutagens (although I think it's silly that Eris doesn't have them since it's infested and going to stay that way). It could have worked out, had they decided to make infested clantech cost less Mutagens than Corpus and Grineer clantech costs Fieldron and Detonite.

But they didn't. >.<

I'm not inherently opposed to DE's decision to move Mutagens (although I think it's silly that Eris doesn't have them since it's infested and going to stay that way). It could have worked out, had they decided to make infested clantech cost less Mutagens than Corpus and Grineer clantech costs Fieldron and Detonite.

But they didn't. >.<

Yeah, they moved them and dropped ~28 mutagen masses worth of manufacturing on us. If i'm lucky, checking every single barrel and locker in a level, i get maybe 6 samples per derelict key. Then just to build the keys it usually takes me 3 or 4 missions just to get the navs, ignoring the time for the other materials needed for the masses and keys. 

I love you Scott, but why do you make us suffer?

It's the NA team that ruined Vindictus, whether they've been replaced with the KR team yet I wouldn't know, I haven't touched that game in months but still have it on my computer in hopes that it will make the much needed 180 degree turn.

As for the Djin and Synaspe, let's just wait and see who will decide to fork over those resources and then tell us at their own expense if these weapons are worth it or not.

People have already built the Synaspe, its considered fairly good.

Edited by Dracorya

It's the NA team that ruined Vindictus

No. Well, not in a sense that you can completely blame them, anyway.

The NA team wouldn't have fallen into ruin if it weren't for the fact that Korea's changes were horribly unpopular for both the Korean and North American playerbases, but the North American playerbase even more so.

This led to a shortage of income for the VindictusNA team, leading to many, many layoffs, causing the team's output of fixes and updates to lessen drastically and resort to the money-grubbing tactics such as "Buy this box for $2.50 for a <1% chance at obtaining the only exclusive Christmas event item available this year!".

But it's not those tactics I'm referring to. I'm referring to the changes that Han Jae Ho made to the game-- namely things like the enhancement of the Enchantment System (which, for those who do not know, basically added a crapton of stats to weapons and armor with a ~50% failure rate at higher levels. A failure generally has a very high chance of the already-difficult-to-obtain item (Frankly, the Synapse is easier to obtain) being destroyed entirely, and the failures can be prevented using an absurd amount of real money), Season 2 battles (which, at higher levels, were near impossible to beat without having heavily Enhanced and Enchanted weapons and armor, as armor that wasn't heavily upgraded would result in players being killed within one or two hits by the bosses, and weapons couldn't do as much as tickle the bosses without heavy Enchanting and Enhancing (to the point where an unfunded player could theoretically have a sandbag situation on a boss for an entire hour and still not beat it).

Basically, "power creep" came into play, increasing the gap between the powerful weapons and the less-powerful ones by an absolutely ludicrous amount, and making it so that the majority of players would find it near impossible to not just solo the bosses, but even enter parties without being booted instantly if they weren't extremely lucky with their upgrades or didn't pool about thirty bucks on each piece of their equipment.

____________________________________________________________________________________

TL;DR:

I feel like I'm going off on a tangent a bit here, but note that all of these little "tidbits" that HJH added were met with extremely negative reception from both the Korean and North American players, partly because they promoted a pay-to-win mentality, but mostly because, much like Warframe, it was following the path of stat-based gameplay as opposed to skill-based gameplay, with the prior being stupidly difficult to obtain. Needless to say, the feedback was completely ignored, and the game is much emptier in Korea than it was before, and is a complete ghost town in North America.

Edited by SortaRandom

OD survival missions drop 20 to 30 mutagen samples in 30 minutes of game time. been doing that the last few nights and i already have 150 mutagen samples.

Also, t2 speed runs net me about 100k to 150k. Don't need keys just sit in recruitment chat.

I laugh at all your tears.