Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 forma for 3 forma in nightwave???

Damocles

Question

I just realized how stupid I was to use 3 forma on a weapon I will NEVER use so that I can get all the challenges in the Nightwave. Since one of the rewards is basically getting back 3 forma, but I spent 3 forma to help me get there... Shouldn't I have simply skipped the challenge? Now that I think back at it, it must be the dumbest thing in Nightwave. I might make sense because DE made it exactly 3 forma so that they can monetize off the forma bundle in the market for 35 platinum. If this is the case then this is one big scam.

I think guess I did get forma for free by grinding fissures and waiting 3 days... but I think the rewards to labor ratio is unfair because I could have saved 3 forma for something later when released. Also, 3 orokin cell, LOLOLOLOLOLOL , 2 and a half riven rolls, a sigil I already have. Some of these rewards are meh, and the 3 orokin cells are just a meme. I mean you can get 10-20 in a single run on ceres. Either the rewards are kinda trashy this time around, or certain tasks like 3 formas is just too inconsiderate

5 hours ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

As expected I and a lot of other players reached rank 15 without completing both elite challenges this week. So this week alone there is an excess 15k rep. Then there is next weeks (week 4) rep. Skipping a few challenges still allowed plenty of rep to reach rank 15.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

Yes and thats to be expected if you're a 'higher level' player.... it's not just about higher level players who have been able to play 'every day' without issue....

On 2019-06-28 at 6:27 PM, LSG501 said:

Yes and thats to be expected if you're a 'higher level' player.... it's not just about higher level players who have been able to play 'every day' without issue....

The nightwave intermission challenges do not require you to play "every day". With the exception of the "sortie x 3" challenge the challenges can be completed in only a few hours game play.

As DE has previously stated some challenges are supposed to be "more of a challenge" so as to engage "higher level" players.

Compared to the 1st nightwave these challenges were very player friendly if you wanted to earn the top rank rewards.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

The nightwave intermission challenges do not require you to play "every day". With the exception of the "sortie x 3" challenge the challenges can be completed in only a few hours game play.

As DE has previously stated some challenges are supposed to be "more of a challenge" so as to engage "higher level" players.

Compared to the 1st nightwave these challenges were very player friendly if you wanted to earn the top rank rewards.

You really need to learn to read what's being written....

On 2019-06-18 at 3:52 AM, Shonaney said:

You could get forma easy from:

-relics

-derelic defense

-lua puzzle

building them are 3 days, so fit into a weekly nw

if your house burns down and you still just think about the nw points...may look for some help

You can make money easy, get a job, rob a bank, steal a wallet. Whats your point? Mine is the fact I should have skipped the 3 forma and did the other challenges. My argument is that it's counter productive and for those who dont have forma on hand, a 3 day wait wall/pay wall.