Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My opinion on the Relic system

mkmahdi24

Hey guys,

I have returned to Warframe pretty recently after a 2/3 year break and I want to start off by saying how proud I am to see this game grow. However, today I just want share my thoughts on the Relic system. For any "new" tenno, there used to be a different system to farm prime parts known as the void key system. Back then you would farm different tiers of keys ranging from tier 1 to tier 4 and there would be keys for each game mode (for example, T1 Def, T1 Surv and the list goes on). In this new system I feel like you get less return on investment compared to the old system.

In relic fissures, you can only choose one item from the relic just before you extract (unless you're doing an endless mission but either way you only get to take one item per relic). In the old system I can stay in a void mission for as long as I want and keep farming more and more parts. For example in a tier 3 survival I could go pass the 5 minute mark and receive a forma but if I wasn't happy I could always just stay for longer until I get the prime part that I want. I believe this system rewarded players that farmed for longer by giving more rewards. I do understand RNG  was horrible but there is still RNG in the relic system no matter how many radiant relics you have in your lobby. 

Anyways that was just my opinion, let me know how you guys feel about the old and new system and if you would like to see the old system to return but "reworked".

We have this now and i prefer it, you have soem bit of variety, depending on the missions avilable, and yes less rewards but then you also had rotation drops like 3 Orokin Cells, which is garbage and also a waste and if unlucky you could also get less from one key, Relic yes you need one relic for each part but you have a choice of parts in groups now instead of getting maybe the same prime part over and over, best compromise tho maybe is able to overcharge a relic so you can reuse it a few times for more drops in rotations but probably costing like 500 void traces or so.

As WetPollito said tho, we have this now and i can only advice getting used ot it instead of crying over the past, it can improove but won't chage to something old again.