Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo K Drive Park

HylianDragon

I'm guessing this has been posted before but I couldn't find anything exactly like what I'm proposing, anyways.

Imagine building your own skate park or race course in your dojo. You and your clan buddies could spend time goofing around and competing to see who can get the best time or land the sickest trick. Personally I enjoy the K Drives but find them less useful as a mode of transportation and more of a fun side activity. Allow us to at least use the custom obstacle course to create skate parks or race tracks. the involvement of the vent kids could be cool but isn't necessary in my opinion. what do you think? 

• Like 1

flipping why not, its not like there is a balance for K-Driving because we got that map area in solaris "The Pearl" area which really high on farming spot for points.  I don't see its a waste of room when we already made tons of tons stuff and going outside the brink of the map which it just make it simple to be we just flipping add lots stuff then ever before.  Welp time for players put the hardcore skate- I mean K-Drive to work.

Considering Inspiration Halls (is that what they're called?) exist already, and K-Drives are "physics based," they could just allow people to use K-Drives in the Dojo. That'd create skate driveparks outright.

Of course, it'd still be nice to get a room with a console you could use to record your score/second. "How fast can you score 9k points" obstacle course style.