Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About "endgame" Wisp

Ikyr0

Finally someone understands wisp. Sure you can buff your 1st, 3rd and 4th skill. But it's her 2nd skill that makes her shine in endgame (although the speed and move speed buff from her 1st skill also is game changing). The fact you can stay invisible while 2nd is active + have an invulnerable timer of 3s every time you reactive it means, while you have energy (zenurik FTW!) you will NEVER be vulnerable. Wisp is squishy and dies quickly, but with 2nd skill spamming? I'm tougher to kill than inaros with adaptation (since he can die, and I can't cause I'm invulnerable).

And also, her 2nd skill is epic for melee combat. Hitting an enemy (A), and before killing him (A), you can send a decoy to another enemy (B) and reactivate once you killed the first enemy (A) to instantly appear near the 2nd enemy (B) and mow him down (keeping up the invulnerability + speeding up killing speed). Wisp is amazing and definitely worth getting!

Edited by devildevil21

21 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

But it's her 2nd skill that makes her shine in endgame

Finally someone gets it lol.

I have been validated and now...I can leave this thread...forever.

*vanishes slowly into thin air*

Edited by Ikyr0

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Ikyr0:

Big words. Ash is probably in the top 3 frames in the game for endurance runs. I don't think Wisp comes close.

Maybe if you had defined your "endgame" beforehand, I hadn't joined this condiscussion. Multi-hour runs with increasingly slowing pace and decreasing gain, are not exactly what your average Warframe fan understands under it. And that's the reason you probably have to do the stuff on your own. Only few care about the bragging rights for an "endurance" run.

My definition of endgame: high-level content a pickup group is still likely to do (if things run smoothly): 1-2 hours survival, Arbitration, The Index Poster run, Kuva Farming, Level range 100-200. And for that stuff Wisp is a beast in its own right.

If you want endurance... go Ivara and stab your way to level 9000+ in 14 hours... one ... enemy ... at ... a ... time... :sleep:

Oh wait, someone has done that already:

In the same time he could have made 2-3 times the amount of prime parts with capture/exterminate while having a selection of rewards on top. I estimate a waste of 3-5k platinum or more in sales here... At least solo play allows you to pause, so he hadn't to give up on body functions and hygiene.

1 hour ago, Datam4ss said:

And

The typical "I sit in survival for three hours" guy arguments. This isn't so called endgame. This "endurance runs" are simply things people do when they want to do it, but are completely irrelevant to the core game itself. It may be a bit hard to swallow, but this thing you are talking about isn't "truly high level" or "the real challenge". It's simply "how much can I cheese the game with the current available mechanics" and "I want to do this because the Devs allowed it".

Sure, nobody's stopping you from playing survival that long. You can enjoy the challenge if you want. But a vast majority of the player base will never play your so called "truly high levels" because they are pointless outside of challenging the self. Plus most people wouldn't even play Warframe long enough to get to those levels in one session.

None of what you posted is relevant. The question was about the most challenging content. I didn't say Wisp is bad, I said she's weaker than frames like Ash, Octavia, Garuda & Co...which is a fact.

Edited by (PS4)Radehx
  • Like 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Radehx:

None of what you posted is relevant. The question was about the most challenging content.

"Challenging", now that is a big word. The challenge in the 14-hours-run was not to fall asleep or have a computer crash...

Edited by Toran

6 minutes ago, Toran said:

"Challenging", now that is a big word. The challenge in the 14-hours-run was not to fall asleep or have a computer crash...

Tougher enemies doing more damage...so yeah, more challenging than the other content. Whether you like it is totally irrelevant.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Radehx:

Tougher enemies doing more damage...so yeah, more challenging than the other content. Whether you like it is totally irrelevant.

Damage... like in ZERO damage? That's the whole point of endurance runs, finding ways to not get hit at all... that much about relevance.

The only people in Warframe who face actual challenge are probably newcomers and very casual gamers...