Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*Edit : SOLVED* [K-Drive] Daily races on Map issue.

Dr_Shadox

Edit : OK i get it , K-Drive race icon only show in map if you ride a CRAFTED k-drive (or buy one) , they CAN'T be seen with the DEFAUT k-drive.

Original post :

Révélation

==============================================================================
Hello , wiki said :
"There are 22 races scattered across the Orb Vallis, however only 5 are active at a time. The active races refresh daily, at the same time as Daily Tribute and Standing limits. You can check the currently-available races by mounting your K-Drive and then opening the map."

But even while riding the K-Drive they don't show up on the map , they are only showed if we are very close to them (20meter ? like when you aren't on a K-Drive) , so i'm pretty sure it's a bug.

55323375d8f79b4e5205a6aaf912ce96.jpg
==============================================================================

Edited by Dr_Shadox

• 3 weeks later...

Would someone (hopefully a DE dev) please!! Explain to me, WHY you made the K-Drive races go from all at once being available to only FIVE being changed a day. I should say NOT CHANGED, because EVERYTIME I go to Orb Vallis, the SAME races are the ones available. I have only FOUR left being the trophy, and the GAME keeps giving me the same ones I've already done!?!?!  I mean, if only ONE a day was one I haven't done before, but, I can't get ONE. It's LUDICROUS to only have 5 a day when your aiming for a trophy... and it's one a RANDOM engine, and though I've been playing for SIX years and PAYING REAL money for this game, you'd think the DE would be appreciate what I've been doing. I'm playing every single day (religiously) and can't get the last two trophies because of this kind of programming!!!

I'm STILL stuck on 27/30 caves, even though I have found EVERY SINGLE CAVE...  why has this glitch NOT BEEN FIXED????  Veterans are leaving this game because it's becoming intolerable to play it anymore. I'm trying I'm really trying, but there's a point when one just needs to move on...