Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit taker- why even bother?

viaxon6

The only point was for Crisma toroid *

It gets more standing than the other toroids and isn't used for crafting as much as the other toroids so it was much better to rank up with Crismas.

But Lazulite toroid from Exploiter orb trumps all of that. Toroid worth more and fight no where near as painful.

* ignoring those who enjoy the fight, but surely they few and far between.

Am 21.6.2019 um 11:55 schrieb 40PE:

What you say and what you show on screenshot doesn't sound right. Screen shows playtime 1+ hour, reward 250k But thats not the clean profit isn't it? just a total amount of win plus your included money you put up at the beginning.

But that 250k per hour doesn't feel right, let me know if Im wrong in any ways.

250.000 per hour would be pretty poor 😄

Its  22 x  250.000 (or 500.000 with credit booster). Since im using them always my total win is 11.000.000 millionen credits per hour. I am farming actually 100 John Prodman Poster (im at 38 now). Except fashionframe there is no endgame so i did my own one. 

You see the amount under the Return word on screenshot. Even it says only 250.000 per round its in reality 500.000 each round and  u have to pay the starting money only once. Each more round is free.

Am 21.6.2019 um 09:37 schrieb DLOArceus:

....and in the same time with a mediocre group you can do 6 Profit-Takers, which will give you about 750000, amongst other resources and possibly a rare sigil.

yes. 750.000. And i did 11.000.000 mio credits with booster.