Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua Rescue Shortcuts

Duality52

Since the Sortie has Lua Rescue, I figure it would be best to show the two shortcuts that leads into the portal room rather than hack the front door.

1. Under the Door

The most common shortcut to take, but first take the tunnel that's on the opposite side of the door.

487F1D20D837D90E72F7846E37E22F54372119A1

This is what's inside the tunnel, and where the shortcut appears inside the room.   

2. Above the Door

Admittedly, I discovered this shortcut recently after 2 years of playing. There's always something to discover.

The shortcut appears above the right column on upper level of the center that overlooks the lower area and the portal room door:

150410AA3D63B7875322630E8A4FAE7196A7A2A8

Heading atop takes you above the door and above the entire room. This is what the shortcut looks at from inside the room, with the lantern at the ceiling acting as a platform.

I hope this helps with players struggling to get into the Portal Room itself, especially during Sorties.

Edited by Duality52

5 minutes ago, Vanilla_nuka said:

For these particular rescues I always take baruuk, his daggers give him damage reduction so I dont die while hacking, and disarms the wardens in the process, makes getting to the rescue targets easy peasy

I forgot to mention about the random Corrupted and the two Orokin Sentries inside the Portal Room who can potentially kill you while hacking the consoles. For me, I always take Ash to kill the Wardens on the way in or out since Bladestorm's initial strike counts as finisher damage, so that gets amplified against the Wardens.

3 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

I forgot to mention about the random Corrupted and the two Orokin Sentries inside the Portal Room who can potentially kill you while hacking the consoles. For me, I always take Ash to kill the Wardens on the way in or out since Bladestorm's initial strike counts as finisher damage, so that gets amplified against the Wardens.

For that I just recast the daggers and ignore them, with the damage reduction, they dont do enough damage to actually kill me before I get through the portal, so its easy money, either that or just kill them with my weapons lol. baruuk is pretty under rated

Edited by Vanilla_nuka