Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to disable automatic mouse movement in UI.

Aliothale

I've never once had or wanted a game to automatically relocate my mouse pointer. This is a huge annoyance. An option to disable this in the UI settings would be very much appreciated. This makes selling duplicate mods a pain in the butt, I can move my mouse faster than the game can and really don't need the help. :)

• Like 2

are you holding the directional input keys while your mouse is  "automatically" moving? DE did that during the controller support upgrade and there is no "off" button, though I really wish there was one like you said.

11 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

are you holding the directional input keys while your mouse is  "automatically" moving? DE did that during the controller support upgrade and there is no "off" button, though I really wish there was one like you said.

No, if you select a mod to dissolve it into endo it just automatically moves the cursor to the number bar.. disabling input for a second and causing you to readjust your mouse movements. Just a very sloppy feature that shouldn't be there. I also noticed there is no option to turn off controllers either, which is frustrating. I have to disable my bluetooth adapter everytime I play Warframe since it prioritizes controller input over the mouse. Another very sloppy implementation for us PC players.

Edited by Aliothale
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aliothale said:

I have to disable my bluetooth adapter everytime I play Warframe since it prioritizes controller input over the mouse. Another very sloppy implementation for us PC players.

Are you sure this isn't just something on your end? For me Warframe always goes for kb&mouse unless I push a button or wiggle a stick on my controller.

Just now, Leyvonne said:

Are you sure this isn't just something on your end? For me Warframe always goes for kb&mouse unless I push a button or wiggle a stick on my controller.

This is about automatic mouse movements, with my controller disabled it does this automatically in the UI for some things.

4 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

On your note though, I can't even log into Warframe from the main menu with my mouse and keyboard when my controller is connected. It forces me to use my controller to input my password and when I click on the password box nothing happens.

34 minutes ago, Aliothale said:

On your note though, I can't even log into Warframe from the main menu with my mouse and keyboard when my controller is connected. It forces me to use my controller to input my password and when I click on the password box nothing happens.

Yeah, that doesn't sound right at all. Unfortunately can't think of what might be the reason.. sleepy brain, might think of something in the morning. You know to at least get that part sorted out :) Edit; found you other thread about this issue, I'll move over there so this won't steal attention from the topic here^^

P.S. I play with a controller most of the time, but I know I'd be annoyed if I used kb&mouse and the cursor jumped around on the screen so you have my vote for an option to disable that.

Edited by Leyvonne