Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Bugs

otakuotaku

1. When clone is killed/despawned and resummoned he starts with his primary instead of the ranged weapon I was last using. This hurts elite sanctuary onslaught badly.

2. Strangely there seems to be a way to retain his exalted weapon on clone even though I turned off the ability. I'm unsure if it's to do with cloud walking or operator

3. When using and leaving meditate clone takes much longer to stop the action

4. When using a throwing weapon such as javlok, clone will swap to it once it returns even though I was using secondary last

5. For some odd reason his 2 and 3 does not prevent status effects and debuffs even though he's suppose to remove them and have immunity

6. Clone does not seem to count into quest like "kills with a damage type or primary/secondary/melee".

7. Cloudwalker does not heal sentinels

8. If wukong ledge grabs as activating cloud walk he teleports back to the ledge grab

9. Occasionally wukong will not count as being in cloud walk and will run and jump normally even with the cloud effects on.

10. Clone does not follow weapon only sorties

11. Cloudwalker isn't affected by energy colors and heavily obscures vision.

Edited by otakuotaku

On 2019-06-26 at 3:24 PM, otakuotaku said:

8. For some odd reason his 2 and 3 does not prevent status effects and debuffs even though he's suppose to remove them and have immunity

Seems for now, you have to resummon 2...  but make sure you are moving around whlist in 2 or it won't heal or prevent anything.  Not sure if 3 is supposed to prevent them though...

On 2019-07-08 at 11:10 PM, Silriah said:

Seems for now, you have to resummon 2...  but make sure you are moving around whlist in 2 or it won't heal or prevent anything.  Not sure if 3 is supposed to prevent them though...

No matter what, wukong during cloud walker will still be slowed if there's any slowing effect near him, eximus or void ice traps. It is not preventing them.

Edited by otakuotaku

On 2019-07-13 at 9:44 PM, otakuotaku said:

No matter what, wukong during cloud walker will still be slowed if there's any slowing effect near him, eximus or void ice traps. It is not preventing them.

All I know is I have to move around for any effect that Cloud Walker exhibits.  Otherwise, Cloud Walker doesn't work.  Maybe this is a bug and needs fixing, but I'm just saying what I have to do to make it work.

• 3 weeks later...