The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Weird platinum glitch

I entered the vehicle lodout to change the color of my archwing but i saw somthing called heavy wepon it was my warframe hold the archwing weapon while standing and somthing poped up saying buy gamacore or somthing it cost 20 plat i bought it nothing happened it poped up again and i kept buying it till i lost 90 plat i got nothing is this a bug 🐛 (PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE) 

This is not a bug. You clearly don't have a gravimag or an orokin catalyst or you straight up haven't done the PT bounties yet.

This can be easily avoided by not pressing the "Yes" button when it prompts you to buy an orokin catalyst.

You were in that UI to change the color of your archwing, so instead of trying to equip a heavy weapon when you haven't done the requirements to use it, instead just change the color of your archwing.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)yousifndtonee said:

cost 20 plat i bought it nothing happened it poped up again and i kept buying it till i lost 90 plat i got nothing is this a bug

Those little prompts are there for you to read them. Failure to read them is your own fault. You cannot lose exactly 90 plat when buying 20 plat items. I am not sure what number you actually meant, or perhaps f you had a discount voucher.

You can message Warframe Support (link) and tell them what happened. They might remove the items and refund you the platinum. But make sure you know what you purchased (Gravimag). Make sure you include that it is your own fault - DE can reverse accidental purchases. I am not so sure they will reverse an ‘I changed my mind’ thing.