Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I'm assuming every WF will get there own UI customization interface?

Since the UI is getting an overhaul..

Can every warframe get thier own UI customization interface? 

Mesa UI background- falling bullet casings. Something like this:K0ME.gif

Just add A LOT more spent casings...

Also can every Warframe get thier own stencil? Mesa stencil- bullet casings. Something like this: 2.jpg

And can we use the UI as a in-game profile backdrop?

Thank you. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

10-year-old me would have thought this was a cool idea.

10-year-old-me was watching rated R movies and reading punisher comics, so there's that. 😜 

Don't try and S#&$ on my idea cause you no like it. 

• Like 1

It does seem kinda... juvenile, to be honest. Not the idea of each frame having their own ui theme, which I personally think is neat, but the specific idea that Mesa's should feature bullet casings.

For one, I don't remember any weapon in Warframe that actually produces casings, and it also kinda clashes with Warframe's established aesthetic, so it would look out-of-place imo.

For another, it's definitely something I've seen on the profiles of pretentious edgelords who think that you're not a "true gamer" unless you play nothing but whichever FPS they think is god's gift to gaming.

So yes on the broader concept, back to the drawing board for this specific example.

45 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

For one, I don't remember any weapon in Warframe that actually produces casings

Mesa Prime's knuckles are literally bullet casings....she is a gunslinger/turret. There are also many rifles and shotguns that do eject spent ammo casings, even a few secondary weapons.(If you want I can probably give you a list later?). Kinda fits if you ask me. DE can interpret it however they want. But whatever it's just an idea.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Mesa Prime's knuckles are literally bullet casings....she is a gunslinger/turret. Kinda fits if you ask me. But whatever it's just an idea. 

Can't find a fantastic screenshot (hand open and in-focus) to definitively say yeah or nay on that, but I'm leaning towards nay because all the screenshots I have found make it look like an ornamental "minimalist" version of pretty much every articulated metal gauntlet I've seen.

Which seems kinda weird for a cowgirl frame, but it is a Prime, and there is that creepy conquistador-looking skin, so it's not the first time. I tried to think of something witty to say about the "Weird West" here, but I'm drawing a blank.

2 hours ago, Dreddeth said:

Can't find a fantastic screenshot

[Bullet casings or brass knuckles] 

Also there are many rifles and shotguns that do eject spent ammo casings, even a few secondary weapons.(If you want I can probably give you a list later?)

On 2019-07-02 at 7:53 PM, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

10-year-old-me was watching rated R movies and reading punisher comics, so there's that. 😜 

Don't try and S#&$ on my idea cause you no like it. 

Yes, those are the only sources of ever learning what empty shells are. You're so edgy is actually hurts.

• Like 1