Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index is broken and reset a days worth of progress

I was playing index and i was about to be rank 8 so when we went to extract it made me stay and i was just looking at my character and couldn't do anything so i restatred my game and my rank xp was at 0 i have images and could you please somehow give my rank xp back im on ps4 so i don't know how to post the images url so i'll see if i can add it

Edited by (PS4)Payton13245
I forgot to put notfications on

First: this isn't how it's supposed to work. This is the forums. Not support

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Payton13245 said:

could you please somehow give my rank xp back

Even if they would help you, it would take about 2 or 3 weeks....so just run a normal mission. And 8 Ranks of any gear is by far a days work. More like 2 waves on Hydron?

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Payton13245 said:

Not gear rank

I think you don't understand how this game works.

How can Index set your Mastery XP from 42500 to Zero. Never heard of this and I really doubt you encountered it as you describe it.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Payton13245 said:

Btw images on my Facebook if you need proof

I suggest you delete your name. Sensible data shouldn't be revealed on public forums

edit: and please stop spamming either in your thread and private messages. Thanks 

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

I sent 1 private message but that's spaming apparently but what i want to know why is im getting hate message while im just trying to help the game out plus i already have a higher rep and if you apparently care about the game leave me alone an go play it plus i rated the game 5 stars plus i started playing when the game first came out on ps4 just stoped playing for a while which means i know more than you