The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Color (Set) Sharing Program!

Ctrax

Can't remember where i saw it so i think this thread would be a good place to ask, i'd like to know how to color my valkyr so she looks prime. If it was posted in this thread i didn't go through all 50 or so pages but i'd like to know if it's doable on ps4 version since we missed out on some colors if someone could help i'd appreciate it.

Can't remember where i saw it so i think this thread would be a good place to ask, i'd like to know how to color my valkyr so she looks prime. If it was posted in this thread i didn't go through all 50 or so pages but i'd like to know if it's doable on ps4 version since we missed out on some colors if someone could help i'd appreciate it.

Not the best, but the example is just for show.

O1Clzzh.jpg

As with any Warframe color set that is meant to mimic a 'prime' sort of color scheme, the structure is pretty much the same throughout. For the base color, go for a nice and clean white that you have, unless you're going for the Frost Prime look, in which you'll use dark greys and such. The gold portions is of course the tricky part. You have a few options depending on what color packs you own.

If you own the Fire color pallet, you'll want to use the shade in the first column, 4th row. That is the shade used in the pic above. If you don't have the Fire color pallet, other ones that work well are the golds in the Shamrock and Halloween packs. Play around with different shades based on the visual settings of your computer, as those can be a factor in getting a nice golden shade.

If you own the Fire color pallet, you'll want to use the shade in the first column, 4th row. That is the shade used in the pic above. If you don't have the Fire color pallet, other ones that work well are the golds in the Shamrock and Halloween packs. Play around with different shades based on the visual settings of your computer, as those can be a factor in getting a nice golden shade.

not just that, every single color looks different on every piece of Equipment in the game :v

so the same color doesn't represent the same way between two pieces of Equipment. it's absurd that this is the case, but it is. quite a bit of my Equipment tries to keep a similar theme for the highlights, and the same color looks different on quite a few pieces of Equipment. looking darker, brighter, Et Cetera.

Not the best, but the example is just for show.

O1Clzzh.jpg

As with any Warframe color set that is meant to mimic a 'prime' sort of color scheme, the structure is pretty much the same throughout. For the base color, go for a nice and clean white that you have, unless you're going for the Frost Prime look, in which you'll use dark greys and such. The gold portions is of course the tricky part. You have a few options depending on what color packs you own.

Got it, thx man.

Ash from U13.9 Banner

F83vzCO.jpg

Primary - 1, 18 Smoke

Secondary - 1, 13 Fire

Tint Color 3 - 1, 18 Smoke

Tint Color 4 - 1, 10 Ice

Energy - 1, 12 Ice

Scorpion Helmet

Frost

lsLYFU1.jpg

Primary - 1, 16 Smoke

Secondary - 4, 5 Grineer

Tint Color 4 - 5, 13 Ice

Energy - Default

Hydroid

WEykx4Y.jpg

Primary - 4, 3 Fire

Secondary - 1, 18 Smoke

Tint Color 4 - 5, 14 Saturated

Energy - Default / Any Yellow

Hydroid 2

XflSwRy.jpg

Primary - 2, 1 Defaults

Secondary - 1, 18 Smoke

Tint Color 4 - 5, 10 Grineer

Energy - Default

Triton Helmet

Loki

JzBNbm5.jpg

Primary - 1, 18 Smoke

Secondary - 1, 18 Smoke

Tint Color 3 - 1, 4 Halloween

Tint Color 4 - 5, 1 Smoke

Energy - 5, 1 Smoke

Immortal Skin / Swindle Helmet

Nyx

rwUbI7c.jpg

Oberon Default Colors

Defaults - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (11)

Vauban

OEM1IF5.jpg

Primary - 1, 16 Smoke

Secondary - 1, 18 Smoke

Tint Color 3 - 2, 16 Classic

Tint Color 4 - 2, 10 Fire

Energy - Default

Volt

iC3B2jg.jpg

Rhino Default Colors

Defaults - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (12)

Edited by Haiova

These are so cool, is there a website you use to view your warframes like that?

Most of them come from different things within the game itself, with the UI turned off in screenshots under UI. For instance, my pictures use the tutorial under the foundry. I imagine the other setups I've seen come from the arsenal screen and places within the Codex.

Cast Iron Mag Prime

svI7Ek5.jpg

Primary - Smoke (1, 14)

Secondary - Classic (3, 10)

Tint Color 3 - Classic Saturated (1, 11)

Tint Color 4 - Easter (1, 1)

Energy Color - Classic Saturated (5, 5)

Immortal Ember Prime

E4djQH6.jpg

Primary - Smoke (5, 14)

Secondary - Halloween (5, 4)

Tint Color 3 - Shamrock (5, 16)

Tint Color 4 - Smoke (1, 15)

Energy Color - Shamrock (3, 16)

Immortal Nova

mSnuWz1.jpg

Primary - Classic Saturated (3, 4)

Secondary - Classic Saturated (5, 6)

Tint Color 3 - Halloween (4, 1)

Tint Color 4 - Halloween (4, 1)

Energy Color - Valentine (4, 6)

Immortal Nyx

K1uSbp9.jpg

Primary - Shamrock (5, 16)

Secondary - Classic Saturated (2, 4)

Tint Color 3 - Classic Saturated (5, 7)

Tint Color 4 - Classic Saturated (1, 10)

Energy Color - Shamrock (2, 4)

Zephyr (Altered Default)

T6VW1qP.jpg

Primary - Smoke (1, 1)

Secondary - Smoke (1, 18)

Tint Color 3 - Shamrock (2, 18)

Tint Color 4 - Halloween (2, 5)

Energy Color - Smoke (1, 18)

Edited by Spacetimer